Saturday, March 22, 2008

Skylar Didn't Get The Memo and Tagged by Tuki


Ready, Set, Go!!!!!!!


Where's the eggs?


Look Its a green one! (everything is green)


Yay Kate got one!!!!


I cleaned house dude!!!!


What memo????


Daddy, Why am I in this dress?


Scandulous!!!! Skylar didn't get the casual memo?


Oh Well, here's a kiss.


Why would the EasterBunny leave me a helmet , knee and elbow pads?


I love my new helmet!!!!!


It totally makes the dress.


Who is she kiddin'? Ha Ha Ha


I WANT CHOCOLATE !!!!!


Lookin at my Kate.


Take it Mammy, before Kate gets it !!!!!!AHHHHHHH


Cuties!


Your Funny Aunt Kelly!


The girls gossiping about The New Wiggle and how that is sooooooo old news!


Just resting waiting for the sugar to kick in.


Tagged By Tuki at Call of the Phoebe

10 Things About Me , Skylar

1.I love my pink Bubby more than anything else.

2.I love my cousin Kate.

3.I love TV.

4.My Onnie is my best friend.

5.My favorite food is green beans.

6.No matter what I drink I call it Apple Juice, except if its soda.

7. I am the center of the universe, everything revolves around me.

8. I like to sleep with my Mommy and Daddy. Mommy secretly loves this too.

9.I love to go shopping and feel everything and say "Those are beautiful jamas" even if they are not pajamas.

10.I love to feed the birds with my Pawpaw.

I am tagging : Toby, Chrissi, Melia, and Gia

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Looks like a fun Easter!
Kerri and Ruby

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Happy Easter to you guys! Give Sky a kiss from Mia.

Love the dress too : )

bluethenpink said...

Awww looks like so much fun!! Miss A got that very same helmet and pads for easter too! How funny is that!! LOL :O)