Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Went to the Farm (Long A$$ Post)


Onnie and Skylar looking at the chickens


Me being artsy


Formerly Roger, Rojay lays eggs and comes to you when you clap


Me being artsy again, I think its cute that a cat and a chicken are chill'in together


Following Pat , the farm owners Mom

I can't believe she let Pat hold her

Pretending to plant peas

Giving the kittens some love

Hanging out in the barn


Looking at one of the big girls for approval
Look a peice of kitty food

The chicken scaring the shit out of Skylie

This is Sisco

I forget this one's name but Skylar kept saying he had a jacket on, which he does


OHHHHHHHHHH Skylar your such a big girl!!

This is Rex, he is a very gentle horse.

She thinks she is Hot Stuff, while Rex is eating his own shit.That was quite a sight so I cropped it.

This is Rita, she owns the farm and is my buddy!


You cannot believe how nice Rita and Pat are. They let all the kids around here come and see the farm and THEY"RE NICE about it!!!!! They love it !!!They don't charge us or anything its just like stepping back in time right here in the middle of our "little-BIG" town.
Petting Rojay.

Hugs for Rufus.

I love this pic.Look how big Rufus is compared to Sky.

Hey Now , this is when we went and got her. It was a little scary!


This is Phil, he's like 200 years old. Just Kidding.
Now for a little Sanford and Son:


We brought all this crap up from Onnie's basement today. She's donating it to the Veteran's , Don't worry its very usable CRAP!!!!LOLAnd I love the look it gives the house don't you?

Thanks for hanging in there thru this long post. Bye Y'all..... Oh Skylie are you trying to put on the southern charm since your a little farm girl now. I hope you don't expect me to call you Half Pint....

10 comments:

Tina said...

She makes a great farm girl!!!! I'm envious that it was nice enough to be outside and in just a jacket. It isn't fair!!

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun day today. This is the best time of my life so far. I highly recommend grandchildren as a natural antidepressant. Thanks for all the help today. I need a mass-ahhhh-ge.
Momma

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I love Skylar getting the shit scared out of her by the chicken rooster thingy. She is A-dor-able!

PS love the artsy pics too!

Kerri said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun.
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Wish I did not have to work, so I can have with my baby girl. I love my two ladies.

Heidi said...

I love all the pictures of her with the animals! I also love your "artsy" picture of the fence and cat. Very cool!

Kathy said...

Skylar is an adorable "Half Pint". It looks like a fun time. And don't let the cat fool you she was just bidding her time to catch that chicken!

Cheri and Jesse said...

Looks like you had a blast and Skylie is a natural farm girl!! Where is that farm at? I bet my kids would love it!! Email me at cheriwright2@yahoo.com .

Your neighbors had to wonder what all the "crap" was about! =)

Cheri

Becca said...

I wish we lived near a farm like that. Cool pics. Now I'm wondering what the cropped one would have looked like! Sanford and Son - I loved to watch the reruns when I was little. The music is running through my head as I type.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Tracey said...

So much fun!!! I haven't even ridden a horse, she's got me beat:) I am glad Bug can't read/use the computer, he would want a new family:) Our lives are so boring right now!