Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hi Everybody!!!!!!


So Mommy made it out of the house today ...YAY


Whoa is me , the damn camera is back too.


I love the CAMERA


What's that? Anna... are you missing something?


I'll give it to you next time I see you and your little dog too. Hua hua hua (evil laugh)
I am feeling so much better, thank you for all the well wishes. All I can say is never take Ativan and if you are on it, taper yourself off because cold turkey is a beeeeeeeeeotch. Its like the worst flu you've ever had but it doesn't let you rest. Its awful. I am glad I don't have to go to REHAB... No No No LOL Seriously though I didn't know that I was even going through withdrawal until my 3rd day into it. Never again!!!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow, sounds like you have been to hell and back! BUT the good news is, you are better and that little cutie of yours is so freakin adorable!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

What a cutie pie!

Tara said...

Ugh! I know that feeling! Can you email me at tsantilli at alltel dot com when you get a chance. I saw that you posted on a.com about Wel-beatch-trin and I have a ? for ya :)