Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just An Ordinary Day


With my EXTRAORDINARY Daughter


Blowing kisses to all my fans


Shhhhhhh Lucy Get Down Before Mommy Sees You


C - Food


Yep its still in the mouth


And still fermenting


yeah its just gross



Yay My Favorite Show is On


I just adore that Red Guy Muno, Mommy says He looks like a Big Bumpy... Refrigerator??
No No that's not it... Escalator????


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?


Sorry there's been lots of stuff going on . Please say a little prayer for me , I am going through some health stuff and its scaring the bejesus out of me! I am having some tests done on May 6 , so I need the next week to fly by. If you have my number call me and we can go out. Keep me busy. I need my peeps. Thanks everyone for your support, My Bloggerland Buds ROCK!!!!

12 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

No that big red thing looks like a dill *&*$. Well, you know.

I am so sorry you are going through some health things. I wish I was closer I would take you out to lunch and I guess the kids could come too! I hope time flies by and you everything is ok. Please keep us updated. I will be thinking of you. (((((HUG))))

JuJu - said...

I am praying for you darlin:)
PLEASE keep me posted - if you need me -
McKenzieplumber1@aol.com

sending you a hug:)

Your baby girl is GORGEOUS as ever:)

Love y ou girly,

Julia:)

Anonymous said...

Kel,
It's not a chicken wing.

Kelly said...

Your Funny Onnie!I love you!

Cheryl, said...

Kelly,

I hope you get to feeling better. Get some rest. We will be praying for a speedy recovery.

Heidi said...

I wish we lived close, I would totally take you out to lunch. I know it scary with the unknowns. Skylie is very talented, balancing a spoon on her nose!

Tina said...

Oh my sweet girl is SO talented! I miss you guys and hope that whatever is ailing you gets better soon. And as soon as I locate that pesky number of yours I'm calling. hahaha

Natalie C. said...

I don't know what's going on healthwise but I am praying for you anyway. Skylar has the most expressive face, have you thought about modeling or acting for her.

Kerri said...

Great pics! Will be thinking of you and hoping all of your testing turns out okay.
Kerri and Ruby

Kathy said...

Hope all turns out well. If I lived nearby I would take you out for some drinks and laughs!

I love the picture of Skylar and Lucy. Too cute how she watches out for her cat. And her Oh Wow face is just priceless!

Thanks to you I can't look at the red thing without laughing!

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

bluethenpink said...

You know that if I were closer then I would be right there with you keeping you very busy!! We would both be in such pain from the hysterical laughter that our two little drama girls would make and wer would never regret a single tinge of pain LOL!! I have you in my thoughts and prayers and I'm hoping for the very best! :O)
If your board pop over to the kiddo's blog and check it out...I just added and update!!

Jillicious said...

Glad to hear all turned out okay. Still praying for you. Being sick is NO FUN.