Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kate the Great


I won't be any trouble, I swear.


Look Mommy, we're sharing.


I'll tell you bloggers a secret... These 2 chicks are wild and CRRRRRRazy


Bring the Goldfish STAT!


Chill'in with my new buddy


Gettin' my drink on..............AFLAC!!!!!!


SSSSHHHHHHHH

Aunt Kelly doesn't know what we're up to.


You want some?????


You know it girl.


Caught red-handed.


And we don't give a crap!!!!


I asked Skylar to give me the box.


That's exactly what she gave me....the box.


Looking all innocent ( getting her Nun on)


That's hilarious!!!!!!


Sky : Help Doctor!!!!

Kate: I am on my WAY!


Sooo a guy walks into a bar.....
(Doesn't she look like she's about to tell a joke?)

HUHHHHHHHHHHH(Gasp)


That's my girl, she just fed Kate and touched her cheek.
So sweet to her cousin.
\

I think that's enough Mother.....

I am NOT giving you A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E


I said , E-N-O-U-G-H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No more pictures with the cramera!( I love it!)

7 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

What a little stinker you have to give you the box of Teddy Grahams and not the Teddy Grahams! She is smart.

Kerri said...

Looks like they had a great time together.
The laugh in that video is GREAT!
Kerri and Ruby

Jaimee said...

Love your captions! Toooo cute! Looks like they were two peas in a pod.

-Jaimee

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they have each other. Soooo cute!!!!
SimmiSammi

Cheryl, said...

That is so funny. Great pics Kelly.

Have a great weekend and post some more. Your captions crack me up.

Heidi said...

Your pictures are so entertaining! I just love reading the captions. Thanks for the laughs.

Kathy said...

The cousins are so cute together!! I love that Skylar gave you the box only!! Little smartie pants!!