Monday, April 28, 2008

Playing Catch Up


Look Pawpaw


A Camel Licked My Teeth... That's what she keeps
saying, did it happen? I don't know...could have


Look at that lady's crazy pants


Mommy , why would somebody buy those? LOL


Hmmmm


Baby goats are cute!


Calling the shots


Seriously Pawpaw, I want to take it home


This baby camel was soooo cute!


Ralph's Arse


Another shot , poor guy had to get under the table to get my gum


Shiney Butter Face


I Love BUTTER !!


Happy Birthday Brody!


Awe Nuts ! I forgot.


What a cutie!


Just chill'in


Slouchy


Run


Bubbles, sidewalk chalk and paint = good good times


Ralphie and his favorite neice


Cleanliness is next to Goddessness!


Kisses for George


OMG I can't believe Skylar called me that!


"Toilet Bowl" ...that's pretty funny


J-J-Just because she was on my nerves!


Me...annoying ??? P-u-h-lease


Hey Kate, I'm over it.


Light as a feather , stiff as a board...anybody remember that?


I am the shit.

9 comments:

Kerri said...

Too cute as always!
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Kel,
Love the pics. She looks like such a big girl on the last one. I'm gonna make like a tree and get outta here.
Shalla

Betsy said...

Hey, those were my capris you were making fun of!

Our Family of 5 said...

As cute as always!

Heidi said...

Very cute! I hope the camel really didn't lick her teeth though. Ew!

Becca said...

You guys like to do the same things we do. You really need to take a roadtrip to the Bluegrass State! You come on over - I'll buy the sidewalk chalk. Love Butter Face!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

LOVE the baby camel, they aren't so cute when they are all grown up! We saw some baby sheep over the weekend, but I didn't get any pics. Sky is adorable! And toliet bowl...where did she get that? too funny.

Kathy said...

Too cute as always! Love the just chilling picture!

And I have those pants!! You should see them with the matching jacket!

Jillicious said...

Light as a feather, stiff as a board.... I remember my daughter coming home from a sleepover acting like her group of friends invented that! hee hee!

I am catching up on my blogs.... how CUTE those pics are of the kids! Sky is beautiful... your captions with the baboshka ladies were sooo funny!

Have a GREAT weekend!