Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sun, Sand, Jeff and Josie


Speaking of angels...........................



















This is on Onnie's house. Yeah she's a rockstar!!!!!


Uncle Jeff and Sky are really enthused.


Look Uncle Jeff I don't fit I need a new one.


Oh Yeah the Easter Bunny totally ROCKS and brought me one!


Busy

EWWWWWW lov'in the windy action shot

Looking for buried treasure


OMG I found something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hang'in with my GG

Wonder where they're headed?


It's a SWING'IN good time!!!!!!!!

Determination
H-I-G-H-E-R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Princess had sand in her shoes so the Paw-per had to empty them out.


Damn YOU


Josie!!!!!!


She is getting huge!!!! She's almost as big as me now!


I want a puppy Daddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Parents: Skylar you cannot have a puppy until your potty trained !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when hell freezes over.
Skylar: DAMN YOU DIRTY APES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

You let Sky get dirty!?!? I guess I will eventually have to let Mia get dirty : ) Looks like you had fun playing outside and getting dirty.

Cheryl, said...

Looks like a great time. Again, you crack me up with your captions. You need to get Sky a puppy. Kayleigh Ann's dog weighs almost 100 pounds. He is not a puppy but I think we will get another dog when she gets old enough to help me.

Steph said...

Hee hee!! This girl cracks me up! Her momma, too! :) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the witch. That is AWESOME!!

Kerri said...

Love that cute girl!
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo cute!!!!!!! Look at her cute little face!!!!

Guess Who

Heidi said...

She's cute as always! I love Skylar's bandana shirt in your other post.

Jaime Salas said...

Kelly- we are doing a playdate at my work this Thursday, April 10th @ 6:30pm- we'd love for you guys to join us! ;)

Jaime

Kathy said...

Love the sandbox pictures! Looks like a fun time. Why do I think you will get her a puppy??