Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We put the FUN in DysFUNctional


We want a Pitcher


Not a head Itcher ?!?!?!


This is GG's grass it has cute little purple flowers
...if its a weed its a very cute weed

SSSSSSSSSTRIKE !!!!!!


Swing Batta Batta Swing!


Will it work better this way?


And its Outta here!!! Look at her face , she looks miserable. LOL


Talking trees with GG.

Chimes !!!!!!!!!!!
I love chimes!

Look guys, Mommy doesn't know I am right here.


Sons a bitches put that damn thing away!!!!!
Where is everybody????
Look at my skinny chicken legged baby.
Look at her once chubby arms. :(
Here's the lady bug killer herself
The Skylie Special

It was everyone's birthday today!
We spent the day with the old ladies today. Its such dysfunctional fun...really it is. Aunt Carol was talking about her diabetes while GG smokes her cigs. Aunt Vern getting up every couple minutes because she spots another lady bug that she MUST kill while GG swears she was bit by one so she spends 20 minutes in the basement trying to find some sort of bug spray.All the while Onnie and I are being entertained by Miss Skylar who is singing Happy Birthday to each of us individually. I love my family and it just makes me smile .

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Its F-in snowing here. Enjoy the SUN:)

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Sound like some great fun! Love the dysfunctional family!

Heidi said...

It looks like you have a wonderful family! I love spending time with the old folks too, they crack me up!

Kerri said...

Oh, how you make me chuckle...
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

You're Funny!

Skyzonnie

Kathy said...

You have a fun family! I love Skylar's dress. She looks so cute! As always!!!

Cheryl, said...

So funny. Love the pics

Dena said...

could she be any cuter? love her dress!