Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wedding Crashers' and Mimi's Cafe


2 Movies Come to Mind: The Omen and The Badseed


Oh mommy I'm so sweet I give you cavities!!!!


This is Onnie's BFF from kindergarten, Susan


This is Carrie, Susan's Daughter and sister of the Groom


I have no idea but they sure are CUTE!


This the Bride , Julie and the Groom E.J. ( Susan's Son..DUH?) LOL

Congrats to you both !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Oh Onnie ........................................................

You are sooooo FUNNY







Loving her Onnie


Ouch !!!!!!!!!!


Onnie's make everything better!


What are we gonna do tomorrow ??????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, she is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I say that alot but she is dammit!

Old Ornery Onnie

Cheryl, said...

I agree. She is just so darn cute. Love the pics as always. Have a great day today.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

She is such a doll! I love the dress. Is that dress. Is it a pillow case dress that you dot from the site you told me about? I bought Mia a cute pillow case dress from there and just got it and I LOVE it. Anyway Sky is cute and Congratulations to the bride and groom!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Awesome pictures! What a scrapbooking pages those would make!

She is precious!