Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Feeling A Bit Bubbly


Isn't my bush pretty?


Tiny Dancer


She's coming to get me....


Sweet Sweet Revenge to the Mommarazzi!


Waiting for a refill.


Ha Ha Ha I got you Again You FOOL!


My other bush.


A Girl in a Bubble


2 Giant Bushes and a Pussy


Get your minds out of the gutter PEOPLE


Cleaning out a Lil' Junk in the Trunk


Why do I keep it on the door? Huh? Hmmm


Ok Ok I'll Stop with the bush jokes, SHEESH


Your killing me Mommy!


Dancey Dance Time


Whoa!


Hee hee


My Eyes....They're BURNING!!!!


I'm Fine!


It ain't Noth'in but a "G-Thang"


G for Giggly


Pop Pop goes the Weasle the Weasle


Pop Goes the Weasle Cause the weasle Goes POP!


Down with O P P yeah You know Me!


Peace Out !

13 comments:

Tina said...

I think you should add those songs to your playlist. ;) Such a cutie. I loved the shrub jokes.

Becca said...

Thanks for the giggle!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Kathy said...

Now those are some awesome bubbles and a cute little giggler!

Oh and nice bush too!

JuJu - said...

ya killin me with your bush and being down with OPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT brings back some back some bad dance move memories:)

the pics are adorable:)

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

You are TOOOOOO much! Love your bush and Sky's junk in her trunk : ) She looks liek she is having so much fun with her bubbles.

colefamily said...

LOVE SPRING!!!Time outsde is so fun especially with bubbles!!! She looks like she is having a blast! I love the photo of the one bubble and Skylar!!! ENJOY!!!

Anonymous said...

You're funny!!!!!!! I love the bubble pictures!
Dutch

Natalie C. said...

I love all the bubble pictures!

Dena said...

Bubbles are the GREATEST invention!

Cheryl, said...

Kelly,

You are hilarious!! I check your blog daily. It always makes me laugh & brightens my day. That bubble blower ROCKS. What kind is it. Sky is adorable as always. Keep the pics coming.

Cheryl, said...

BTW, your flowers are gorgeous!!

Tracey said...

I love your bush, so pretty!! And that little girl of yours...GORGEOUS!!

Jillicious said...

You crack me up... your daughter is SO beautiful and expressive! I love the pics with you and Kerry with Ruby.. what great fun!

Have a Great Memorial Day... Jill