Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not Much


What's happen'in ?????


I just want to lay here in peace


But you, You just won't leave me alone.


I know I am irresistable as I lay here in this sweet sweet suitcase.


Awwwwww Nuts!


This is The Crazies house.


I bet you wish you lived next to them.


THEY ARE AWESOME NEIGHBORS!!!!


Mommy look more dog poop!


Jackasses!


Looking for bugs under rocks. How smart is this child?


Pretty eff'in smart Mommy!


So when we were in Branson we would meet Kerri,Ruby, and Kerri's mom Claudia places . We would get lost everytime! Well they must think we are completely NUTS because as we were leaving town we finally saw the outlet mall and the Denny's. Yeah I kept leaving the hotel the wrong way. Oh well we had a good laugh about it on the way home.

11 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

What crazy neighbors you have. What is up with that? Sky is pretty effin' smart! : )

JuJu - said...

Glad you had funh:)
Love this post - nothing like kids loking for bugs:)

Can't wait till MB:)

Kathy said...

Just love crazy neighbors! Their decorating skills look wonderful...NOT! And Sky is so smart to look under the rocks for bugs. I hope John doesn't read this and figure that out since he seems to like to eat bugs! Ewww!

Kerri said...

Oh we think your nuts but it's not because you got lost. JK!
Miss you guys already.
Kerri and Ruby

Tracey said...

Oh neighbors! Gotta love them! We have had some doosies too! Sky is gorgeous!

colefamily said...

CUTE SUITCASE PHOTOS!
Gretchen thought it was her when she saw Skylar in the suitcase! She has the exact pair of jammies -
Have an Awesoe week--Christine and Gretchen

Tina said...

Such a cutie as always! Thanks for the card. I thought it was very funny and very you. Glad you had so much fun over the weekend.

bluethenpink said...

THere she goes again....being stinkin' cute....how can you stand it??? LOL My two love bugs..Mr G loves to find them and watch them and well Miss A love to squish them..I think she does it to make her "brudder" yell LOL :O)

Hmmmm I am glad they are your neighbors and not mine LOL....

Heidi said...

We have some of "those" neighbors too! It looks like you had a blast in Branson and I love those pics of her in the suitcase!

Becca said...

Please tell me that your neighbors DO NOT read your blog. I am cracking up!

Becca

Jaime Salas said...

She is adorable. I love the running commentary. :)