Sunday, May 4, 2008

Panty Girls and Jefferson Barracks


Look Lucy, I have my panty girls on.
That's what Boots calls her Big Girl Undies.
Shortly after she peed on her panty girls. Oh Well!We went to visit my Grandpa's grave today at Jefferson Barracks. Its amazing ...and sad , white rows of stone as far as you can see.





Sky had a blast though, here she is hiding from PawPaw. She just told me that her and Pawpaw were knocking poop off with sticks! LOL I am sure the families of all these soldiers appreciate her cleaning bird shit off their loved ones grave stones. AHHHHHH But she had FUN!


Contemplating her next move


Thanks for watching over her pal.


As sad as GG was, I think she even had to smile at her.


Dancing


Walking with her Pawpaw



This makes the war real.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

It must have been an emotional day for your family. I bet your grandfather would have adored Sky!

I got chills looking at the pictures of the new graves. It really does make war real. So sad.

colefamily said...

I love stopping by your blog and seeing what you two do every day--You turn an ordinary day into an adventure and Skylar is beautiful!!

Dena said...

Wow - look at all those headstones! The flowers y'all took were beautiful and I am CERTAIN people will be glad to arrive and find their stones clean!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

glad Sky could put a smile on everyone's face even when you were in such a sad place.