Sunday, May 11, 2008

Purina Farms and the In Laws


The Diva is ready to go.


Not the best picture but arent we a cute couple? ( LOL)


Quit being a horses ass!


Doing the "Robot"


This is the cat house, if I was a cat this would be my dream home!


Freaking out!


Momma Crazy Lady


Damn I've been spotted


Nice action shot of the hair!!!!


I think we're getting too old for this shit!


Ralph is so excited, I can just see the knee replacements!


There she goes!


And the eagle has landed!


You want some ?


Daddy's turn!


Mommy's turn!


Mohawk Ducks


Skylie being a bunny!


Bunny love


This son of a bitch just bit me !!


But I still got to say bye because its cute!


I hope this isn't lead based paint.


Sky being a horse!


I really really want this dog. I am in love with it!


Free rides.


Me next!


On top of the World!


This is fun Daddy! Ralph perk up Buddy, you look too enthused!


Kate...do you have a square to spare?



I had such a great time yesterday and I will today too. I love spending time with my little family. I am so so blessed to have Sky as my daughter and I owe that to Cristina . I cannot imagine the pain of giving up a child and I hope to relieve that pain soon. I want you to know that she is so loved and we would do anything for her. Happy Mother's Day Cristina Evelyn Georgina Garcia Barrios! I want you to know I will also find your other children. I pray for you daily and I owe you everything.

Happy Mother's Day to Teresa Arriola Gomez as well. You so loved my baby for her first 6 1/2 months of life. I cannot thank you enough and I cannot wait to meet you someday!

And last but certainly not least ...Happy Mother's Day to Onnie! You are my best friend and I love you! We have so much fun together and I am so lucky to have you for a mom. I hope you have a wonderful day!


The first pic in last post: Yo Gabba Gabba Characters...It was too funny not to make a shirt for myself . No I do not wear it in public...I am waiting until Skylar is 13 to do that while I'm halling her ass around with her friends LOL

10 comments:

Kathy said...

It looks like you had a great day!! The tunnel thing looks like a blast and the things we do for our little angels. Sky does some great animal imitations.

Today is one of those days I think about John's birthmother a lot too. I have the searchers info but haven't contacted them yet but soon.

Have a great day today!!

Becca said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Love the pic of Skylie the Bunny.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Tina said...

Happy Mother's Day to One Hot Mama!!! Wiggles here we come. Oh and that farm looks like SO much fun.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love Sky being a bunny and horse! too cute! It looks like you had a great time. Your family looks like so much fun all the time.

Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Skylar being the bunny and horse! Happy Mother's Day to you....Skylar is so lucky to have you as her mom. I'm so proud of you. You really are a great mom.
Love,
Skyzonnie

Heidi said...

Happy Mother's Day! Looks like a blast and I love Skyler's bunny face.

colefamily said...

Fun Times! I am having a hard time posting on your blog! Love the sidewalk chalk post and your mommy and me photos also! She is soooo cute !! Skyar has darling clothes and looks like she is getting taller---I have noticed just in the last two weeks stretch pants getting smaller and legs are growing on Gretchen!! Happy Mother's Day Kelly!!

bluethenpink said...

Omg I don't even know where to start!! You are so the coolest mommy ever!! When I grow up I wanna be just like you!! :O) Sky you are sooooo stinkin' cute I'm sending big hugs to you! Miss A says that the bunny needs to go stand in the corner for biting...that's not allowed...bad bunny :o) Happy Mother's Day to you Kelly! I am sure that you feel as blessed as I do!

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you all!!! :O)

Kelly said...

Blogger is being an A-Hole!

Donna said...

Okay - I don't know how I've missed your blog, but I'm SO coming back.
You CRACK me up!! You're hilarious!
Very cool mommy and one heck of an adorable little girl!