Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Fun !!!!!


I am invisible


Wooohooo The Sleep # bed!


A gift from my dearheart!


Coffee ??? Coffee ???


Hotcoffee coming at'cha!


Have a great day!


Oh My God!!!! Is that... No it couldn't be


But I could swore it was


It is It's Ruby!!!!!


We met up with Kerri & Ruby in Branson, MO


According to one of the waitress's ...this is almost OUT!!
I guess OUT must be a coma.


Getting in touch with her inner cowgirl.


What you think ,Ruby...Can I pull it off???


I love how everyone in this pic is soooo happy!


I hope this is the beginning a lifelong friendship.


So happy to be here.


Little Ruby looking at a dog.


Fruit Tower at Silver Dollar City


What do you mean I can't eat it ???


I got lil' somethin for you.


So when can we ditch the old ladies ???


Ruby ...You are such a cutie


Let me give you a little push.


Hey how about returning the favor ??? LOL


Weapons of mass destruction for toddlers


What ? I've got to clean this mess up.


A Sweet Moment


Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute


Getting her giggle on


Getting her groove on.


We are such Drama Queens!


Riding the Carousel


Another sweet moment


Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute


Onnie's turn. And again and again and again.


Mothers and Divas.


3 Generations


Do you ever tire of taking pictures lady?


Making a rag doll


Giggling at Sky's Onnie. She CRAZY !!!!!

11 comments:

Kerri said...

We had sooooooo much fun with you guys this weekend. What a great way to spend our first Ruby Day!!! Fingers are crossed that it all works out to see you guys again in August.
Kerri and Ruby

Jaime Salas said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT time! The kids are ADORABLE.

Anonymous said...

Kel, the pictures are really really cute. You know I love Ruby. Those two are something else. Love, love, love.
Skyzonnie

Cheri and Jesse said...

What great pictures! Love all the smiles. That is always a tell tale sign that a GREAT time was had by all!!!!

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

Looks like a great time. Wish we were there having fun with you guys. I just love the Mother's and Divas picture and the sunglasses too.

Pam

colefamily said...

It is always fun seeing other kids from Guatemala!! Gretchie has 15-20 friends all from the same orphangae and we always have fun together! I love Skylar's yellow outfit and shoes!! How cute she looks. Her personality looks like fun every minute!! SMILES!!
Christine and Gretchie

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Skylar looks so happy on the merry go round. Ruby looks like she really thought your mom was funny!

Too cute!!!!

Kathy said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Skylar and Ruby are just adorable!! Great picture of the Mommies and Divas. Love the picture of Sky getting her groove on!!! Too cute!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! Looks like you had a great weekend!!

Robyn

Our Family of 5 said...

Ok seriously! You totally need to come to OHIO, You and Sky looks like a blast to hang with. I love the picture of her getting her groove on! Too cute!!

Becca said...

I am so jealous! I want to hang out with you gals, too!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca