Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Fun


Where are we going?


Oh My God ...Its Bull from Night Court !!!!!


Just kidding !


Cupcakes are FABULOUS!


It makes get Sugar Crazy Eye


I just can't stop...its TOO good


Anna ! Uncle Jeff! Look at me!


I made Onnie ask if I could sing a song...but
when I got up to the mic I said..."I Pooped!"


My Uncle Mike with his new Daughter-In-Law


Uncle Jeff save me from these people LOL
Where's the fun in dysFUNtional now??? LOL


Loving on her Anna


My new favorite picture


Thumbs up for "The Feast" and to Cousin Nate ( He just graduated and is now the "family" lawyer.. poor guy will be busy for years to come LOL)


Good Times


Trying her hand at...





POLE DANCING ?????


My Dad with his 2 sisters, Julie and Mary Anne


Cousin Annie and Sky

Congrats to my cousin Jon and his new wife, Dianne. We wish you a very happy life together.


Mommy and Me on my first Spinning Ride


Mommy looks like a overgrown chipmunk here.


Daddy's Girl


Nice product placement ... you think Coke will send Mommy a check?


Sky loved seeing Scooby-Doo


Six Flags was fun. I hope everyone had a great weekend, we certainly enjoyed ours.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of Skylar eating the cupcakes at the "feast" and her and Jeff and Anna. Six Flags looks SWEET. She looked so cute Saturday, so did her mom.

Love,
Goima

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Wow six flags! What fun, we just went to the zoo and couldn't stand how busy it was - I bet Six Flags was busy?

Love the pole dancer! too cute.

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Looks like you had a great weekend!!

Robyn

Kathy said...

Great pics!! I bet Sky was just doing the pole dancing to work off the cupcakes!! And how funny that she announced she pooped! She is too cute!

Tara said...

You guys had an AWESOME weekend! I swear Kelly, you always make me laugh :)

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

Look like lots of fun for everyone. I would have been sleeping just like Sky was. Loved all the pictures.

Pam

Heidi said...

"I pooped", that is too funny! Emmi would have died if she saw Scooby Doo. She would be very jealous of Skylar.

Cheri and Jesse said...

That's cool that you went to 6 Flags. I haven't been there in over 10 years. We want to take the boys this summer. Glad to hear that Skylar liked it. That gives me hope!!!

Suzanne and Jayme said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. Gotta love those cupcakes.