Monday, June 2, 2008

8 Things ... (Edited)

Brought to me by : Holly G.

8 Things I am passionate about:

1. Skylar
2. Adoption
3. Guatemala
4. My Family
5. My Friends
6. My beliefs
7. Sanibel/Captiva
8. Gum

8 Things I want to do before Dying:

1. Learn to speak Spanish fluently
2. Learn to play the guitar
3. Live in another country for at least 2 months
4. Meet Skylar's Birth Mom and Foster Mom
5. Go on a mission trip to Guatemala
6. Live by the beach
7. Be a superhero
8. Change the World

8 Things I say Often:

1. Fuck'in
2. Son of a bitch
3. Dammit
4. Mo Foe
5. Beeeotch
6. Man
7. Dude
8. Shit

8 Books I've read lately:

1. Emma and Me
2. The Glass Castle
3. Promise Not to Tell
4. The Island of Lost Girls
5. The Secret Life of Bees
6. The Mermaid Chair
7. Cake House (I think that's the name of it... if not The Cape Ann is an excellent book as well)
8. Eat, Pray, Love

Movies I have Watched 8 Times or More :

1. The Breakfast Club
2. Pretty In Pink
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Clerks
5. Shag ( does anyone remember that one?)
6. Goodfellas
7. The Godfather
8. Penny Serenade

8 People I am Tagging:

1. Tina
2. Cheryl
3. Jamie
4. Gwen
5. Kerri
6. Kathy
7. Becca
8. Dena

Edited to Add: It has been called to my attention that I come off as some sort of white trash bad mouthed sailor LOL Thanks Onnie SOOOOOOOOOOO I just wanted to let you know that I don't cuss in the presence of angelic ears a.k.a. Miss Skylar LOL That's why we say Poo-Diddy

13 comments:

Tina said...

You did not just throw out Shag! I thought I was the only one that watched/loved that movie. It was one of my favs. That is just too funny.
The pics of Sky are adorable as always and the zoo looks like tons of fun. We will be out July 30th-Aug6th. Of course Lili will be coming with me. Can't wait to see you guys!

Motherhood for Dummies said...

oh I love meme posts

Anonymous said...

Do you kiss that sweet baby girl with that mouth??????

Tits

Cheri and Jesse said...

8 things you say, cracks me up! You are one of the most honest bloggers that I read. Can't say those words are strangers to my vocabulary. But the one that I am in trouble for ALL the time with my mom, is "dude". She hates when I call her dude! lol

Cheri and Jesse said...

BTW, I'm stuck in Wii Land recently, shoot me an email if you want to come over and play. Wii Fit is really cool!

Our Family of 5 said...

LOL..tooo funny! Coming from another sailor mouth=)

Jaime Salas said...

We hope to go back to Guatemala in 2010- wanna go! I also typed in some profanities for effect, but I decided against it :)

Becca said...

Things we have in common - taste in books, and the want to be a super hero! You crack me up - Poo Diddy!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Becca said...

And BTW - I own Shag! VHS tape, Baby!

Heidi said...

Poo-Diddy! I love it! You make me laugh, I also love that you are passionate about gum!

Jillicious said...

lmao!!!!! You come across as hilarious!

I have read most of those books!!!!!!! You and I will have to recommend some.. sounds like you have the same taste as me! See my tag post!

Movies.. shag AWESOME!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie!!!!!!!! I wanted to BE there... I could shag... well, no, but I could TRY!

Let's shag our way to Myrtle Beach this October!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

2nd time back to your blog and I am again ROFL! I know, loser for taking so long to come back, no excuse. Onnie must be one heck of a lady!

Skyler is beautiful, love the pictures!

Ruthanne said...

Did you L-O-V-E Emma and Me??? That book still gives me chills when I think about it. If you liked The Glass Castle, you would love "A Girl Named Zippy" by Haven Kimmel. You'll LOL, for real. :)

Skylar is adorable as usual. Love all the tunnel pics. No claustrophobia for her!