Saturday, June 14, 2008

BBQ and some Ghetto-Ness


Lunchables Are Yum


How'd you like foot up your a$$ !


Excited for the BBQ


Melei kee miki maka (thanks Kelly Ripa on Happy Holidays Elmo)


A Blooper


SUUUUUUUWWWWEEEEEEEEEEET


Choco Chip Cookie


Mmm Mmm Mmm


Oh yeah You know its good when its ALL in your face


Hangin' with Uncle Jeeeef (Jeff)


Blow Me


Just Chatting


Oh Captain My Captain


Diving for some Pinata goodies


JackPot


No Daddy You can't have any


Seriously Considering Sharing for a split second


Playing "Crochet" as mommy called it

She's good!




Swing


Grillz for everyone!!!! Fun for the whole family LOL


You wanna fight ???


Don't F**k with me beeotch!!!!


Voted Sweetest Ghetto Couple


You guys seriously ... are so...GHETTO-Fied... I Love My Homies!!!!


This one will have to be used in the future ....


My sweet girl is horrified


Thank Gawd You were Just Kidding


Anna getting in on the "crochet" action


I am having a BALL ... ( Haaa Haaa Haaa)


My Mommy thinks she's funny


Whaaaaaaa???????????????????????


Action Shot


Love this Expression


And she Ran She Ran so Far Away!!!!


And then stopped.


And had a beverage.


I don't what is in her hand. Anyone????

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blow me. Oh Kelly.....
I love the grillz pictures. What a cute couple.
Also, the action shot is great.

Phat Gurl

Becca said...

I almost pee myself every time I visit your blog! I have GOT to meet you - a laugh a minute...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Kecia said...

Your captions are great. I'm so happy to "meet" another mommy with a potty mouth!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love the grillz! You guys have such a fun filled life! Sky is such a cutie and she is so animated!

Heidi said...

Those teeth are awesome!!!

colefamily said...

SUMMER FUN!!! Looks like everyone had a great time!!! Love our angels in yellow (especially polk-a dots!!)

Kathy said...

Great pics! Looks like a fun time in the ghetto! Love Sky's outfit!!

Beverly said...

your pic commentaries are hilarious.

Type (little) a said...

I love lunchables and I don't care who knows it.

bluethenpink said...

Hey I got the name of a good dentist LOL those were great!! I love all of your pic's and the captions are to die for LOL u r 2 funny! :O) It looks like you all had a blast!

Steph said...

Ha! Gotta love the grillz!!! Skylie...you should be scared...hee hee!!