Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy Beavers!!!!



Firday we went to The Painted Zebra




I got to paint my Daddy and my Pawpaw's Father's Day presents




I love paint!!!! And its NON-TOXIC!!!!




Look at her forehead.



Running from Pawpaw





Wearing her visor homie style.




I AM GHETTO SHEIK!




Onnie's Hair Creations Opening in a Farmyard Near You




The babies, you know the twins...Moina and Goina, were up ALL NIGHT!



An Animal's in TROUBLE ! (the binoculars are the wrong way)




I swear to serve my customers with a SMILE, cross my heart




Chill'in with her BFF's, Ella and Alyssa




NO PICTURES!!!!




Sweet Ella



Running from Alyssa




She was having so much fun




Can we have cake yet?





Melissa made these cakes for her daughter's Julia's B-Day

She is one talentedmomma!!! beeotch!!! LOL



Skylie thought it was tasty.




So did Uniqua(sp?)




Happy Birthday Sweet Girl !!!!




Sky and Kate ...some cuz'in lov'in




Are we done yet?



How about now??

16 comments:

DJ Holly Rock said...

OK??? Does Melissa have something against Tyrone???

Skylie is so cute, I can't wait to meet her!!! Oh yeah and her Mommy and Onnie, too.

:)

Anonymous said...

I love you glog.

Anonymous said...

I mean, I love your glog.

Tina said...

Skylie looks like she had a fantastic time. The cakes are great. That takes some skill. Oh and I love Onnie's hairdo. ;)

Cheryl, said...

Those are precious. I hope all is well. Yall stay so busy, wish yall lived close to us. Have a great week. Two more days until vacation. Yeah!!!!!

Kerri said...

So cute!
Kerri and Ruby

Tracey said...

You crack me up! I love the hat Hommie style!

Cheri and Jesse said...

I have to know what type of camera you have. Your pics are always so good. My favorite is the one of Sky running. She is such a happy little girl........well, unless you are pissing her off by taking 5,000 pictures!! lol

Becca said...

I love the one of her running and laughing.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Our Family of 5 said...

Cracking up about the picture with the Uniqua mask! Too cute! Love the cakes and all the pictures!

The Bikini by the way is from Old Navy=) Have a great day!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

she is so cute and crazy! I think maybe she was running around a lot at the bday party?!?

Do you print all your pics out? or are you horrible like I am and it has been 6 mo since you printed anything?

Heidi said...

Those are awesome cakes! And Sklie...such a cutie as always.

colefamily said...

DARLING PHOTOS SKYLAR!!
She looked extremely hot and worn out in those photos her cheecks were so red! The Painted Zebra looks like a fun place---
Those dresses she was wearing were too cute!
Christine

Dena said...

Cutie Pie! that's a fun weekend!

Anne said...

So cute! I love the painted mug idea for Father's Day. I'm sure daddy and pawpaw will treasure their gifts.

Kathy said...

Great pics!! Love the Uniqua mask...she is my favorite! Looks like fun!!