Saturday, June 28, 2008

Captivated in Captiva


Movin' and Groov'in in Dad's socks


I am sooooooooo


Full of IT !!!!!!!!


What'chu say Mommy?


Let's go to the BEACH


What the hell is this ?


Fishy


Onnie and Sky being giggly


EEEEEEEE-Gads !!!!!


Oh lordy !!!!!


Oh it just keeps getting better



Just wak'in up


Jolie lips


My room for the week


Daddy sneaking around in the fridgamerator


Living room


Dining room


We even got us A CEMENT POND


Ummmmmmmm


Showing off my belly


Oh Pawpaw I am cutting you Off


Stop Take A Vacation Lady!!!!!!


Uh Looks Like Rain Let's Take A Walk


Java Monster


Yeah It Rained and we were a couple streets from the house


Mommy's all wet


Aunt Vern Update: She didn't have the biopsy because she is still too sick with pnuemonia . Thank you for all your prayers.

14 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Are you on vacation? but you are still blogging?!? Looks like you are some place warm and I love your cement pond : ) Love Sky's bathing suit too! She is so stinkin cute.

Cheryl, said...

I hope Aunt Vern gets better. My prayers are with her. Love the pics. Looks like you are having a great time.

Tracey said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the diva in her bikini, so cute!

Hope aunt V gets better SOON!

Tina said...

OOO Captiva! Enjoy the Sun and Sand for us! So glad you're able to share pics while you're there so I can live vicariously through you. :)

Our Family of 5 said...

Vacation! Take me with you!! Love Sky's kini! She is one hot momma!! Can't wait to see more vacation pics! Have a great time!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Darn it! I forgot to say I hope Aunt Vern is feeling better asap!

Becca said...

What fun! I can't pick a favorite picture - they're all so cute!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

colefamily said...

Looks like a fun vacation house--
LOVE THE FISHY LOOK PHOTO!!
She is so beautiful and sure she has the cutest personality!!!
Christine and Gretchen

colefamily said...

Looks like a fun vacation house--
LOVE THE FISHY LOOK PHOTO!!
She is so beautiful and sure she has the cutest personality!!!
Christine and Gretchen

colefamily said...

Looks like a fun vacation house--
LOVE THE FISHY LOOK PHOTO!!
She is so beautiful and sure she has the cutest personality!!!
Christine and Gretchen

colefamily said...

Looks like a fun vacation house--
LOVE THE FISHY LOOK PHOTO!!
She is so beautiful and sure she has the cutest personality!!!
Christine and Gretchen

colefamily said...

Looks like a fun vacation house--
LOVE THE FISHY LOOK PHOTO!!
She is so beautiful and sure she has the cutest personality!!!
Christine and Gretchen

colefamily said...

OH MY--so sorry to post 5 times! UGH! My Blogger wasnt working and I did not realize it would post them 5 times---HA!You can tell I was frustrated to get it to work--sorry again! I dont think I can delete them either---

Heidi said...

Looks like a lot of fun, despite the rain!