Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun Weekend


Cruis'in


This is NOT Chalk...Its my lunch box.


Now its CHALK!


Refusing to acknowledge my existence.


OOOOMMMM These are my Beotches.


The Bubby Cover Up


Kiss My........................... Grits ( Ha you thought I was gonna say it)


Another Bubby Cover Up


OMG Its Paris and Nicole !!!!!!


That's Hot


Hmmmm Maybe this is why I still dress her


3 Sheets to the wind


Trying to distract Brody with some leg...Its not working LOL


This is serious Business


All of them have this look on their face


1 to many Margaritas at the Hispanic Festival


CHUG CHUG CHUG


Little Billy Goat


Let Me Out


Thanks Dude


Oh My God I have Goat Spit On this Hand


Kathi and Bro... Cute Cute Cute


Bonnie and Saff... All Smiles

Stay Tuned for Zoo Pics tomorrow , if your lucky.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Looks like a great day!

Tracey said...

As always so f-in cute! I love dress yourself day! Bug could care less about picking his own clothes, I am anxiously awaiting that day:)

Our Family of 5 said...

Love all the pics! I am totally coming out there some day, I wanna hang with you and your peeps, Kathi and Bonnie=)

Heidi said...

Great pics, as usual! She has such attitude.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the festival. What are you teaching her...to ditract boys with her legs?

Jillicious said...

I am getting all caught up... missed the Skylie Butt pics...s he is fuuuunnny. Her little "pissed off" expressions really make me laugh. How cute is that child!

Still praying...