Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hodge-Podge


Hey Daddy, You want to Play wit-me?


Hey Everybody!


I love my Daddy!


WUD-JU-SAY ??


Bananas' are DA'Bomb!


Oh My God I get to be her Mommy!!!!


I've got my eye on you!!!


I need Sum-Ting


Anudder Banana


Making CornBread Casserole


Its noth'in


A Lil' Chair Dancing?


Lov'in on her Daddy


He is the best there is, you know.


OOOOH Black Betty


Is Pawpaw trying to get my tan?


What?


I don't know what your talking about.


I am NOT eating Ice Cream!!!!


Going to the pool


C'mon ...Let's Go


Do you see my fat lip? I fell over my "Jolie" lips right into a parking lot.


It was soooooooooo sad.


But I took it like the champion that I am.


Practicing her mad balancing skills.

9 comments:

Kerri said...

Cute! Very, very cute!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Heidi said...

I love her swimsuit and the ones with her daddy are just precious.

Kathy said...

Skylar just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I also love her swimsuit and matching hat! And was cracking up at the ice cream pics.

I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. What a sad situation.

Lilysmom said...

Your blog always brings a smile to my face. Love those daddy skylar pics. You can see the love.

Tina said...

She is beyond cute and the pictures of her and Ralph are always SO precious. Hey on a side note Wiggles tickets go on sale next week. let me know what we're doing. I also have the presale code if we need it. Yes I'm a dorky fan club member.

Our Family of 5 said...

Sky is a doll! Love her Suit and hat!!

colefamily said...

ADORABLE as always!
First of all I love the cat photo--you already know we think Skylar is cute! I also love her Grampa shirt and skirt or skort. Daddy photos are soooo sweet! Little girls love their daddys!!!!

Beverly said...

Cute cute!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I am so sorry for your cousin, what a horrible thing.

As for Sky, she is a doll I love her bathing suit and her eating the ice cream too!