Monday, June 30, 2008

Need A Favor

My second cousin's step daughter needs your prayers. Her name is Tina. She is a wife and mother to a 1 year old baby girl, Emma. She is five months pregnant and was just diagnosed with Lymphoma. The prognosis is not good.Please pray for Tina, Emma, her husband, her unborn baby, and the rest of her family. Tina is only 23 years old. I am working on other ways we can help this family but in the mean time please pray.

***Update 6/25/07***
Tina was released to go home today. She will continue chemo and at this point the baby is still gaining weight. Its about 1 lb.Please keep those prayers coming.

New Posts below.

14 comments:

Jaime Salas said...

Please keep us updated. We will pray for her...

JuJu - said...

I have seen miracles first hand. I believe with all of my heart in the healing power of God and the power of prayer. Just know that our family will be praying and believing for a miracle - nothing less.

Kerri said...

How awful for them. I will definitely be thinking of them.
Kerri and Ruby

Cheryl, said...

I will definately be praying for them. Please keep us all updated.

Cheri and Jesse said...

In my thoughts and prayers.

Becca said...

Goodness - please let me know if there is anything I can do - know that I'll be praying. Maybe she could receive lots of encouraging pick-me-up cards from Blogger Buddies??

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Dena said...

devastation - I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

Lilysmom said...

Kelly Your family is in my prayers. Life is just so precious. Keep us updated. Sarah

Kathy said...

I am so sorry. I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.

Christina said...

Sorry to hear of this. Sending prayers and hugs her way.

Maria and Jose Flores(Boston) said...

This is so sad! Praying for a miracle.

the flores family

Baby John's Crib said...

I'm so sorry, your family is in my prayers!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! I am so very sorry to read this.

Candy said...

Praying for a MIRICAL...How Scary this is and she is just a baby herself at 23.

I really can't wait to meet you and Skylie at MO GUATE...so fun love the daddy and me post