Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not So Wordless


Let's go, Let's go, Let's go ...This is what she tells me whenever we are leaving to go somewhere


Chasing Mommy's Shadow


Playing Choo Choo with Lemons


Always a good time.


OH SHIZ ! That's a mean lemon!


Relentless!!!


What the....????????????


I know she wasn't eyeball'in my fruit cup!


I know you want this Potatoe that has been wiped all over the table, Onnie.


Do you love it Onnie?
Ewwww I just puked in my mouth a little. LOL


YEAH I AM THE TATER MONSTER, BITCH!


No I am not...Jeeesh you people are gallable.


Wud'ju say? (another phrase that is popular with this lil' one)


This is outside the dog store...she put a leaf on its head


This is why we don't have a dog...yet.


Look at what Ralphie brought home for me on Saturday.
What a catch... huh, ladies? Yeah ...it was WAAAAYYYYY overdue !!!!
LOL Hee hee Luv Ya Hun!

Our Sponsor Student:




Lorena ... Your smile warms my heart.Lorena drew our family (Mainly Onnie) a picture saying thank you with hearts on it. It was awesome!!!

To sponsor a student or give a donation, please visit Mayan Families

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Bug thinks Sky is a HOTTIE! And your sponsor student is such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Aw Kelly you made me tear up with this one. You are such a good person to sponser that little girl. How inspiring! Thanks for sharing that. And as always I love your pics of Sky...so damn funny..tatermonster! LOL

Melissa

Kathy said...

Love the Let's get moving look...such a little diva!! John always says "what you say?" too! Did Onnie really eat the table potatoe? Eww!

Great pics of your student! She is so cute! They are doing a mini-shipment from Boston this month and I was trying to figure out what to get our students but had no idea. Your pics gave me some! Thanks!

Sarah said...

Your blog always makes me chuckle!

Lorena is a doll... I am pretty sure I met her last fall when I was there. I will be more diligent when I go back to get names of who I meet and take pictures!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love you sponsor student! She looks so happy! I am going to have to send some things down next time too!

As for Sky well she is the shit! Good thing you don't have a dog she would just put flowers on it and sit on it. geesh : ) And your mother is a saint for eating that potatoe. Mia will suck all the seasoning off Doritos and try to feed it to us, I don't eat it, but sometimes she will get Jenny too! YUCK!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

The Lemon face cracks me up!! She is such a cutie. Lorena is a doll too. Now email me and tell me how to sponsor a child to be able to send things to her?
thewesiegang@sssnet.com

Our Family of 5 said...

The Lemon face cracks me up!! She is such a cutie. Lorena is a doll too. Now email me and tell me how to sponsor a child to be able to send things to her?
thewesiegang@sssnet.com