Monday, June 23, 2008

The Zoo and A Drive By


Making My Buddy laugh


Skylie Butt...you know you missed my arse


Shhhhhhh I'm a sneaky snake


Baby Cougar...sooo cute


Petting the diggy pigs, one looks like Cosmo (Gizmo)


Letting Miss A sit in the Daddy Seat and i am sitting in the Mommy seat


Jeeeesh Mom, Not in front of my friends


HEY I need some help over here


Pissed


Who knew how much fun the Hand Dryer could be


Wait up guys!!!!


Baby Giraffe - One week old


Looking at the Monkey Book learning proper Monkey Business

DUDE I totally thought of you when I saw this and had to take a pic cause I couldn't believe it...It does not say "cheesestick"



Holy crap CHEESESTEAK !!!!!

6 comments:

bluethenpink said...

I like cheesestick sooooo much better LOL!!! Your day looked like so much fun!! I swear we are going to move where you are....y'all have so much great stuff aroung you!!! :O)

Kerri said...

Super cute as always!
Kerri and Ruby

Tina said...

Looks like you had TONS of fun this weekend. I'm always jealous of the cool things you guys have available to you. Sky looked adorable as always.

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Looks like you had lots of fun at the zoo!!

Robyn

P.S. You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details. :)

Kathy said...

Great pics! How funny that they all enjoyed the hand dryer!! Sky is so cute even when pissed!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

love the baby cougar and giraffe! She does look pissed at you for taking her pic, I can't wait for the look from Mia. Love the car too...cheesesteak?!?