Thursday, July 17, 2008

Catch'in Up


Eating a Turkey Strandwiche


Growing Up so Fast


Completely Grossed out by Aunt VaVern's BooBoo


She looks like a bored 15 year old girl.


Beat Boxing with a Fiji water bottle


What are looking at?


I swear she really isn't pissed off!


Water Snob


She is very talented my girl.


I love her toe art.


Cheers!


Costco Fun


You just can't escape the papparazzi.


Oh no ! LOL No pictures please !


Movie Star Looks


I Am Ready for My Close-Up Mr. DeMill


You Talk'in to me?


Cool Quesadilla Tricks


Not Really but she thought it was funny.


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrg Me Harties!!!!


Ewwwww Food in the Mouth.


Groov'in at Chevy's. She was getting her groove on.

11 comments:

Leslie said...

THat girl has some attitude..Good attitude that is!!!! WHat a doll! I love the toe coloring the best! LOL

Tina said...

Nice to see you again. I swear I thought you were at my grandmother's house...what is it with older ladies decorating? Love the Quesadilla trick, that's something that Toby would do.

Anonymous said...

OMG she is soooooo cute (my exclamation point doesn't work anymore). She is the cutest little girl I've ever seen (exclamation point) I'm so lucky I have you two. I love you guys.
Pooditty Sue

colefamily said...

CUTE PHOTOS!
LOVE SKYLARS EXPRESSIONS !!!
THEY ARE GROWING WAY TOO FAST!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

She always has such great expressions. Love all the pics.

ClarkFamily said...

Oh I can only imagine what faces she will have as a bored 15 year old ... every picture you have of her she is making a different face and I LOVE all of them - she is too cute! Thanks for sharing your FFF and have agreat weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Heidi said...

We love Costco! The other day Emmi had her lunch by eating all the samples.

I love her toe art too! Wow, very talented.

Anne said...

Skylar always looks like she is having so much fun! John wants to know if she could come play at our house.

Cheryl, said...

OMG, Those are so cute. I love the pic of her feet with the crayons. Hilarious. She is very talented and ADORABLE. Have a GREAT weekend.

Suzanne and Jayme said...

Although I've never met you guys. That daughter of yours sure has a personality. All the pics are great.

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! Skylie has such a cute personality!!

Robyn