Monday, July 28, 2008

I Feel Like Jane Goodall


Miss Skylie


Miss Kate


Warning: Aunt Kelly is getting artsy. Yeah AGAIN


Let's check your vitals


Hmmmm


How old are you Miss?


My heart is here!!!!


Looking up to her


Favorite Cuz.


LuLu



Fun with Flashlight


And Sombreros!




Gotta love Aunt Kelly's house.


Its my house too!


Skylie Butt for Kathy and John ;)


The dog did it!!!!!


Kinda scary.


Sky making Kate laugh.


Love it!


Love it More!!!!


What up Jowls? LOL OMG lighting is weird.


Hugs


Getting all dressed up.


See my necklace mom?


Lil' Hoodlum


Sky is twirling Princess Kate


Gotta love Sky's outfit.


Cousins.


Aw God get me outta here!!!


Got Sippy?


Hmmmm, What about some funny faces?






WE ROCKED IT!!!!!


Is this mine?


Pretty girl


To be continued............................

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Miss Kate is sooo pretty and of course you already knew that! I love the Sombero pic..did you see Abbys' Sombero pic..Nothing like a Guate in Mexican clothing!

Luv,Leslie

Tina said...

Love the pics....especially the artsy ones. Can't wait to see you guys. We'll be in on Wednesday afternoon. Miss Sky and Miss Kate are getting SO big, I just can't believe it.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love the sombreo (sp?) Kate is a cutie! They look like they really love each other - how sweet!

Sky is adorable and love the Sky butt : )

Candy said...

YOU sure hav TWO CUTE MONKEYS IN YOUR HUT...JANE

HAHA

HUgs Candy and Kya Blu and JJ

Kerri said...

I love that sweet girl! Too cute!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

jill marie said...

cute cute cute.... Oh, and I hope you saw Mario's shout out to Skylie Butt on the blog a few posts back... she is too much!

Jill