Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Brown Eyed Girl ( Monster Cam)


I'm Pretty.


Pretty Sassy.


I Like Cheese.


Goofy Face for Daddy.


Windy Smiles.


BALLS!


Gangsta' Cheese


Oh No You Di'Int !


I'm trying to talk to you Mom.


Ewwwww Gross face


Hmmm That looks pretty eff'in good.


Oh Yeah


AHHHHHHHHH


That's some good shit.


Walking in my Mommy's Shoes ...literally. These were mine when I was little. Aren't they AWESOME???? Solid GOLD Baby! With diamonds of course.

Don't forget to make your reservations for Guatoberfest. Rooms are running out!!!! Get yours today. You don't want to miss out on meeting Onnie in person. :)

9 comments:

Cheryl, said...

Hey Kelly, Love the pics. I would love to go to Guatoberfest. I just dont think I can swing it with airflight. The drive would be awful. When are you going? Email me. cicco33@yahoo.com.

Cheryl

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love the solid gold shoes! I thought Sky was wearing your shoes you wear now and I was thinking either Kelly has really small feet or Sky has really big feet! Good to know they were yours when you were young!

I am pretty sure we won't be at Guatoberfest : ( I really want to go but I think we are going to go to Guatemala in January instead! Maybe next year! And I will be so jealous when everyone is there having all the fun without me.

Leslie said...

Wow that girl has some damn mean but cute faces!!! I would hate to piss her off! LOL

She is sooo damn cute!
Those shoes are amazing..Wow my baby shoes are those ugly hard white ones..Do you remember those ugly shoes from the 70's ewww!

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww! I heart me some Skylar pictures!

How great is it that Onnie saved your shoes! Priceless!

Now you know you wore them dancing with the Solid Gold Dancers!!

JuJu - said...

love the pics and can't wait to meet you guys!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

She doesn't even have to say a word just gives you a look and you know what she means. :)

Andrea

Cheri and Jesse said...

LOVE the sassy picture. You are so going to have your hands full when she's a teen if she can already throw that type of attitude pose!!!! =)

Kathy said...

Skylar is so cute! I love her outfit and those shoes are awesome!!

Wish we were going to Guatoberfest. Maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

Shoes are AWESOME!
So is Onnie, everyone is going to love her. Have a good time at that fest. We are staying here waiting for the big Tan Tar A ho-down!
Miss you!
Kath