Monday, July 7, 2008

That's A Whole Lotta Pics


Good Morning Sunshine ( notice the paranormal activity above her... WEIRD)


Surfer Girl


Modeling...She is so full of it !


Hello Michael !!!! (He is her new imaginary boyfriend, I don't know where she comes up with this stuff.)


My Close - Up Series:

Ralphie Looking Studly


Uncle JeeeeF or Jeffie questioning my sanity


Anna Banana Studying for the Tweezer Exam


Eyes of an Angel


My Dad


The Look

Skylar Faces:

Nice Face

Fake Laugh

Sweet Face

Surprise



My Rock'in Fam


Skylie Butt


Pawpaw's Buddy


I would Like the Cheese Quesadilla


And for you to STOP


Uh Huh Mommy was right


I was a TAD sleepy


The Sanibel 7-11 Hobo whose pic never came out...Exhibit 2 of Paranormal Activity


Let's Bail


C'mon


Arrrrrrg


Checking out the ocean finds


Riding the waves with Pawpaw and Onnie (who owes me bigtime for not posting her close-up that I love )


SAUSAGE PIZZA - a wave game that was absolutley hysterical ...for Pawpaw and Sky, no one else gets it LOL This is my new fave pic


Another new fave...Daddy's Girl


Family PO-Trit as Ralphie says


Walking with Pawpaw and Uncle Jeffie


Lov'in her Uncle and Godfather


Pawpaw will protect me


At the Parade


Watching and Waiting


I thought this was cool.


I was feeling REALLY dehydrated but patriotic none the less.


This little lady loves swimming.


A Ukrainian...LOL Pawpaw your funny.


The Beach


Swim like a fish


Where's Onnie?


I love these floaties. And this little girl.

Don't Tell.LOL

baby Lizard that Onnie and Pawpaw slept with...the Mama was being camera shy.

Onnie being frisked.She is the typical Terrorist.

You can kind of see her ring that is actually a toe ring but is adjustable. She has only taken it off maybe twice since we bought it. I bought her some more just in case. She really had fun at "Snake House" (Thank God there were only lizards) and keeps asking to go back. I think she misses all her roomates too. Lizards and ants included.LOL
I will post pics of our visit with Aunt Vern later. She is feeling really good and she looks great too. It made me feel better about the whole situation.
And a GIGANTIC CONGRATS TO HEIDI ....Go Congratulate her because JAKE IS OUT!!!!!!! Sorry I am a day LATE but who cares JAKE IS OUT!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Great pics...looks like a great time!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love all the pics and epspecially the Sky butt!

You all look so happy and like you had a good time. You and Sky are so lucky to have such a great family and I am a bit jealous!

Is Sky reading about Brittney Spears?

So glad Aunt Vern is doing good.

Tina said...

Love all the pics! Looks like you had a great time.

DJ Holly Rock said...

Dude girl!!! I love Skylie's smile!!! I'm gonna try and call this week...I'm buried in bows, ya know.

:)

Tara said...

OMG! Vacation looks sooooo good! And thank you for making me laugh with your funnies (Donax & that old queen). Skylie is the real beauty queen on that beach beee-ach!