Saturday, July 5, 2008

We Are Home



Sorry I missed out on FFF but we were busy. We had a great vacation despite our lizard and ant infested accomodations. I have LOTS more pics to upload but Blogger is mad at me and won't let me.

Aunt Vern ended up having the biopsy and had a malignant lump removed. She is 85 years old and with her being so weak , she will not be getting chemo or radiation. She is home now and I expect to go visit her on Monday.

I am so excited about The Global Orphan Team and I cannot wait to get more involved with this great group of people.

Oh and I booked our room for G-Fest!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO I am soooooooo excited!

7 comments:

JuJu - said...

thanks for the shout out darlin -it will take us al working together to make this a success:)

get your room booked now - we have new info on the Gest site:)

glad you had a good time - and what is up with the ants and lizards????????? hope they were not biting lizards and ants:)

glad you are home safe and sound:)

Tina said...

Welcome Home!!!

Cheryl, said...

Welcome home. I would love to go to G-Fest and to also get involved with the Global Orphan Team. I will say a prayer for Aunt Vern. Can't wait to see more vacation pics.

Kathy said...

Glad you guys had a great vacation. Can't wait to see more pics.

I will keep Aunt Vern in my thoughts and prayers.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Sorry you had to contend with lizards and ants.

I hope aunt Vern is doing ok, we will be thinking of her.

Can't wait to see more pics!

Sarah said...

Welcome home!! The vacation looks awesome! Cool digs! And yeah... you are coming to Guatoberfest! Can't wait to hug you!

Heidi said...

Ew, lizard and ant infested?! Glad you had fun anyway!

Sorry to hear about your aunt.