Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Day Has Come


Aunt VaVern (as Sky calls her) I have some bad news...


Onnie Broke this when we went to the potty


BeHeaded, YOwsers


We're really sorry


But I want my Cheezy Poofs :)


Doesn't the lighting look cool here


OMG She's SICK!!!!


I all that and a bag of Cheezey Poofs !!!


OMG I AM so excited because today we get to see Tina, Toby and Lili
And Mommy gets to meet her archnemesis BENNY in person like 4 rows away !!!!
Yes its TRUE WE ARE GETTING OUR WIGGLE ON stay tuned for some wiggly pics later :)
If I only had a potatoe gun I'd shoot it at that SOB Benny and knock his smiley bobbleheaded ass off stage :)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Sooo cute!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Git'em Kelly! Git'em! LOLOLOL

Melissa

Heidi said...

Oh man, I don't know if I could handle a Wiggles concert just because of Benny. I didn't know that was his name!

Skylie is a cutie pie.

Amy said...

Cute pics and have fun at the concert! I am jealous that you get to hang out with Tina, Toby and Lili. We are hoping to meet up when they are here in Chicago!

Have a great time...and I can't wait to see pictures!

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

That is too funny!!!! Do some wiggling for me!!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

That poor statue! I bet Aunt Vern was so upset, but who could be mad at the beautiful Sky?!?

You have fun at the Wiggles, I am so not jealous!