Thursday, August 7, 2008

FFF: Having A Ball


I have a ball where ever I go.


There are lots of interesting things to explore.


What the hell is that?????


My God its huge... Its... Its... Mommy's head.


My impression of Gilbert Godfried.


How many people does it take to put a toilet seat on????


Teamwork Teamwork


Yowsers that looks uncomfortable.


Sidewalk chalk equals AWESOME


I farted.


And it was silent.


TeeHee


CheeseBall


I'm falling, nice action shot Mommy


This was a fun game for several minutes.


We really need to cut the grass.


She loves it!!!!!


Ummmm


I think I just ate a bug.


Jumping Beans


Getting A Wee (Kerri) Bit Sleepy


After Supper...her gage went from Empty to Full


OMG I feel great


Look out people I am on the road!!!!!


Rolling in the grass...AGAIN.


Finishing A SummerSalt(Somersault~how the hell do you spell that?)


And again.


Yep Again with a sick twist. See her tongue , she does that when she's acting sick.


Taking time to smell the flowers.


A big ole' whiff


She definetly powdered her nose.


It's a little tickley.


It looked alot worse than it actually was...at least for us. :)


The sun was out and it was sprinkling.


She's looking at the neighbor drive by.

We have a ball where ever we gop whatever we do so I don't really have a ONE FFF this week. If you would like to participate CLICK HERE.

We have a busy weekend so stay tuned. My BFF Heide and her daughter ,Teaghan, are coming to stay the weekend AND Pawpaw's birthday is on Monday so we will celebrate Sunday...Is this sentence bothering all you teachers out there? Hee Hee Just giving you shit! Have a good one!!!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of her in the grass. It makes me remember what it was like to be a kid. You take good pics girl! My exclamation point works again. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Dutch

Jaime Salas said...

You need to have your blog, bound and published. People would pay to read your captions...

That is my way to make $, give blogger the idea to convert these into hard cover books. :)

Nikki said...

Aww, those lying in the grass pictures are beautiful!!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for blog design updates!

Nikki said...

Aww, those lying in the grass pictures are beautiful!!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for blog design updates!

Nikki said...

Aww, those lying in the grass pictures are beautiful!!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for blog design updates!

Tina said...

She is such a cutie. And you are a hoot! Have a great weekend....looking forward to more pictures.

Our Family of 5 said...

I am loving the grass pictures. Her hair is getting so long!! I love me some Sky pictures!!

Kerri said...

Love the pics, especially when Sky is looking a wee bit sleepy. ;0)
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

MICHELLE said...

GREAT PICTURES, SHE IS A CUTIE AND FUNNY POST. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

colefamily said...

the photos of her in the grass are soooo cute!! You already know she would be adorable anywhere !! Her hair is sooo long---they are growing so fast! Have a super fun weekend>>>>>

Sarah said...

OK... I think I will just send my pictures over to you to put captions on! Hey... maybe you can guest blog for me if I post the pics and you do the captions!! LOL!

Leslie said...

That girl is soo silly and cute too! Have a great weekend!

Heidi said...

So cute! I love the ones of her in the grass.

Alleen said...

Fun pictures!!!

Kathy said...

Very cute!!! Skylar is adorable! Love her bike! Your captions really are the best.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I love the pics of Sky in the rain she looks so innoscent. The pics in the grass are priceless too!

You have a great time with you BFF and tell PawPaw I said happy birthday.

nora said...

What sweet pictures of your sweetie! Have a great summer weekend!

Becca said...

Love the action shot. Her hair is GORGEOUS! I am having fits with Ella's. And BTW - I just farted, too.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Amy said...

One word...CUTE!!!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! Looks like Skylie knows how to have a ball!!

Robyn

Donna said...

Okay I'm commenting on the last post first - that Wiggles concert rocked and your captions made me laugh hysterically! What an awesome day for you guys!

Now - this post. ;-)
She's so full of energy and expression. She's such a cutie and you capture all of it on film. yay for us!

I can't wait to meet her (and you!) in person at Guatoberfest!

Anonymous said...

The Gilbert Godfried picture made me pee a little. You're funny!!!!!
Love,
Momma

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

I just love the pictures of Skylie playing in the grass. Abby is so deadly allergic to fireants so she doesn't get to play outside very much. It looks like LOTS of fun.

Steph said...

I love the grass pics!! Oh, to be a kid and find the fun in EVERYTHING!! I especially love the "action" photo!!

Hey, you been tagged!! Check out my blog!

bluethenpink said...

Gilbert Godfrey OMG I tinkle in my panties at that one rotflmao!!!

OK fyi somersault = Front rollover...please make a note of it LOL!!!! :O) super cute pic's as usual!!

Anonymous said...

I want her I'm out to get her and when I find her I'm going to hump her holes