Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girls Being Girly Girls


Teags, Quit getting emotional , its only Claire's!!!


Its just bracelets!


Sky~What do you mean put 'em back?
Teaghan~LET"S Go ...I'M OVER IT!


She is seriously obsessed with oral hygiene


"Yeah she is a sconche obsessed."


Do I frighten you?


CHEEZ-US


Laying out on the slide.


Such Beauty.


Can I put water and crickets and grass and a bunch of other stuff in here?


Oh Sorry I already did. LOL


The IronBaby Challenge


And the pass.


Oh Mommy!


The hose is always fun.


Even when this happens.


She loved it.


What's happening?


Giggle


Gigglier


Giggliest


Shrieking in excitement!


Holy Shit Dude, You totally made me go deaf in my one ear.LOL


This is what a mouthful of cheese looks like.


Giggley Baby Girl Butts!


Uh Huh...Picking her teeth.


Look you have a boo boo.


RIIIIIIIGHT There.


Such a sweetie!


Do my pits stink?


Booger


Kisses Girlfriend!


Huh?


Let's shake on it.


What'chu say? No... What'CHU say?


Running Naked


Some more Giggling!


Do these goggles make my head look big?


What up Homies?


SKYLIE BUTT


MOM... I AM NOT AMUSED!!!!


A pretty picture to leave you with...Why???? Because I can that's why. LOL

We had a blast but I am so tired. Too much chit chat and catching up. My dad picked me up at 6 am yea 6 in the morning to go to the flea market. It was fun...well very interesting ...many many characters. I love to people watch. Who DOESN"T ????? Anyway I bought a FAKE Dooney & Bourke purse so that was totally worth missing out on sleep.

26 comments:

Cheryl, said...

You are so funny. The pics are adorable as always. Sky is such a character. Have a great week.

jill marie said...

I love seeing those girls having so much fun! Again, SO expressive with her face! I love it!

Leslie said...

God Bless those fake purses..My fake Burberry rocks! LOL

thos are some cute girls at your house! I wish i could be confident enough to run around naked but it would make my kids go blind! ewwww

Tracey said...

Awww, I love Sky kissing her friend's boo-boo! So sweet! My g-pa use to take us to the flea market, characters is putting it nicely:) People watching is my hobby!

bluethenpink said...

OMG I love naked butts!!!! LOL that is too funny....let's talk about blackmail photos!!! LOL

Super de duper cuties there!! :O)

Our Family of 5 said...

You know I love Skylar's expression and It always puts a smile on my face reading your commentary too. I totally heart the picture of Sky kissing the boo boo!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Looks like the girls had a great time together! I love the giggling pictures and the kissing boo boo one too - that Sky is so sweet. love your artsy pics too!

PS so glad you are staying an extra day too in Myrtle Beach!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! Looks like they had a great time together!!

Robyn

Beverly said...

OMG you are soo funny!

jeff soboleski said...

Such cute butts

Anonymous said...

I want to turn Skylie lifestyle and stick my hard on deep in her dark skin butt

Anonymous said...

I think he meant doggystyle

Anonymous said...

Yes I did mean doggystyle and after I am done with Skylie I would have Blondie bend over and I would stick my hard on in her butt

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck Teaghan and Skylie doggystyle in their asses to

Anonymous said...

Then turn them both over and eat those little twatcicles

Anonymous said...

I beat off to Skylie and Teaghan's cut round asses every fucking day because I so want to fuck all they're tiny holes

Anonymous said...

Show us Teaghan and Skylies little pussies

Anonymous said...

I want to eat Teaghan and Skylie's asshole and pussy

Anonymous said...

I want to smell Skylie and Teaghan's shitty asses after I have them take a shit then I'll been them over and fuck the shit off those shitty assholes I love warm toddler shit all over my massive cock

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of toddler shit

Anonymous said...

I want them to shit and piss on my big throbbing cock

Anonymous said...

I want Teaghan and Skylie asses to rock my cock while I rock their world when I shove it in and out of their little assholes

Anonymous said...

Since I have a big giant 9in cock I will lube up and stick a plunger handle up both Skylie and Teaghan's ass to see how far I can stick my cock up their anuses without hurting them and making them bleed really bad

Anonymous said...

THE BLONDE,SO PRETTY, YES EVERY INCH UP HER TIGHT BUTT HOLE.

Anonymous said...

Wanna eat their sweet pussies and assholes

Anonymous said...

You showed us Teaghan and Skylie's butts so come on and show us those bald vaginas