Monday, August 25, 2008

Here it is


My New Fave Pic of my sweet girl.


Onnie, Pawpaw, Uncle Jeff , Anna and us went here on Sunday.


Its very haunted. (Supposedly)


Its real pretty.


I have a thing for steeples.


Fountain.


Sass.


Beautiful Brown Eyes.


She makes this face ALL the time.


What'chu say?


Dirt is FUN.


I know I'm her mom and all BUT


She is seriously CUTE.


Quite Breathtaking .


She looks so small.


But she is getting sooooo big.


My potty trained girl.


Love this.


She is thinking about lunch-dinner, linner.


They opened the doors!!!! Let's GO!!!!


My Mom, and my best pal, you know her as Onnie
and many other names.


Ban-Anna


Give the girl a ring already. LOL


The Lavender Lady.


Talking Smack to Uncle Jeff.


Going down. On her butt cause her Daddy is a spaz.


Really Cool fireplace in the basement.


I must own this shirt. Its in very bad taste considering half the family killed themselves BUT you know me. LOL


Sleepy Girl.


Drunk in a Jungle.


Praying to get the hell outta here!!!!


DROP the twig and put your hands up!!!


Pawpaw leads the way.


Pretty.


Looks like somebody had a hard night of partying.


Nice Panty Girls!!!


That's my little Lady. LOL


I see dead people.


FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU


NNNNNGGGGGIIIII


You thought I said the other poo-diddy word...didn't you?


Ha Ha I'm a joker.


Have a beer.


The House.


Another Steeple.


And another.


Cool looking... huh?


I remember coming here as a kid and thinking these chains were soooo huge. And you know what they still are.


The Jefferson Expansion Memorial
a.k.a. The Gateway to the West
a.k.a. The Arch


I had know idea it was this pretty.


Weird view of the Arch.


Beaver Shot.

:)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, she is so beautiful!!!!! I love these pictures. Didn't we have fun?
Beaver shot......you're funny!!!!
Love,
Chip Coffey

Sarah said...

Yes, she is so beautiful!! And, the S's have done it! Conquered the potty!! Woohoo!!! Diaper money to be spent elsewhere now!!!

What a fun day!!

Type (little) a said...

It's a damn shame you don't take any pictures of your kid. ;-)

Also, remind me to never let you come in the bathroom with me, you'll take a picture of my white ass and put it on the internet.

Yay for potty trained kids! Spend that diaper and desitin money on black tar heroin, alcohol, and crack. Also, sandwiches.

Tina said...

Geesh, she just gets more beautiful by the day. Ooo and I love the arch. it's one of my favs to visit.

Tracey said...

Nice beaver dude! Thanks for rubbing in the potty training...I outta kick your ...

Leslie said...

Your pics are gorgeous of St louis you should work for the Visitors Bureau!!! I would love to have went to that haunted Brewery!!! Beeer and scary things that a AWESOME combo!! LOL

I love Skys dress!! She is so sassy but sweet looking in it!!!

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

I swear everytime I read your commentary...I think wow she out did the last set!! Skylie is adorable as ever and your pics are too die for!!!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Yea the house looks haunted. I am a scardy cat big time!

The first pictures is beautiful!

The last pic of the beaver made me laught out loud. The sign in front of it is hilarious.

Andrea

Heidi said...

She looks so cute in black and pink! That restaurant looks awesome.

ClarkFamily said...

Oh Kelly as always I LOVE all the pictures but this time the captions cracked me up - they fit the photo PERFECT and yup, I thought you were saying 'FU' ... too funny! Of course Skylie is as cute as ever with a diva attitude ... looks like you all had a great time!

See you on FFF ...
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Anne said...

She is so beautiful! I love all the pictures. Looks like a fun place to visit.

Beverly said...

Love the pics. she is beautiful. the commentary was too funny as usual!

RUN FOR FUN OVER 40 said...

she is so beautiful!!!

aves

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

LOVE Sky's outfit - you must tell me where you got it because I am sure Mia wants one!

Love steeples too and good pics! Also love the beaver shot and if you read the sign it says please don't touch....so please don't touch the beaver only live animals can grow new hair LOL too funny!

sarahdelap said...

oh my your girl is beautiful in black!!! Looks like your having fun

jill marie said...

funny. just too funny.

Sky is gorgeous as always!

Kathy said...

Sky is just beautiful! And her dress is adorable. Looks like a fun dinner.

Beaver shot...you crack me up!

colefamily said...

Looks like a fun day at the MANSION! What a darling dress on such a pretty girl!
Congratulations on potty trained! Way to GO Skylar!
I have tried to comment on this post a couple times and it blocks me out! Love the daily photos of Skylar!!

Love Christine and Gretchen

Beverly said...

I gave you an award. Check it out on the blog.

Jaime Salas said...

I love that place! Don't they have homestyle meals on Sundays?

As always- love the commentary on the photo's! ;)

Cheryl, said...

So cute. Those pics were beautiful. Sky is just growing up. Was that place really haunted? Spooky!! Have a great week.

Rhonda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. She is so gorgeous and love all the expressions she has.
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Dena said...

She is PRECIOUS!!! what a fun day and some GREAT shots!!!

bluethenpink said...

OMG I can never look at what you write without rotflmao!!! You crack me up!! Sky is beautiful as always....panties and all :O)! Love the beaver shot....sooo funny!
U R getting to be a pro at the pic taking! When I grow up I wanna be U!!! :O)

Robyn said...

These pics are absolutely beautiful!! I love Skylie's outfit!!

Robyn

Chantelle Becking said...

you are too hilarious!
Man, she is a total doll. What an outfit. Nothing like a sassy pants in a sassy outfit to match!
So adorable!
Chantelle & Bianca