Saturday, August 2, 2008

Long Day and Tagged


Lucy Looking for Sky


Got a mouthful


Look PawPaw Sausage Pizza


Skylie Smiles


A tad of attitude.


And we're happy again.


And serious.


And pissy.


Daddy's girl.


So pretty.


MMmkay...Here's what I need you to do


Laughing at her Daddy


Daddy Don't go down my slide.


That is it ! I'm pissed.



And we're happy AGAIN!!!!


Getting tired.


Dancing in the yard.


Skylie Butt with an Attitude!


Its okay Daddy, she eventually stops.


What can I get for you?


Pretty Flower.


Please let me in...Please!!!!!


why can't my wet butt come in ????



Playing Ball with Uncle Eddie and Tony


Kate the "Movie Star"


Just a cool picture.


BLOW ME!!!!


Skylar the "Movie Star" squared?


We came home but we were not done yet.


We had to try out the big wheel. She 's getting better.


I said better, not perfect.


Pantene commercial revisited. LOL



Okay so here is how this thing works: 1st I have to answer a little questionnaire thingy which is pretty much all about ME! Get excited folks - this is big stuff!Then I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT (see list below) and I give them the award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so it goes!Here is the questionnaire (drum roll please...):A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? I have many but I'd have to say Heide and Nat.
C. Cake or pie? Pie
D.Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Camera
F. Favorite color? Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms are softer
H. Hometown? St.Louis, Missouri

I. Indulgence? Shopping
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 1
L. Life isn't complete without? My fam,friends,and caffiene
M. Marriage date? Sept.11,1999
N.Number of brothers & sisters?1 older brother
O. Oranges orapples? Apples
P. Phobias? Spiders
Q. Quotes? Sorry Folks the parks' closed ...the moose out front should've told ya!

R. Reasons to smile? Skylar,Sales,Music
S.Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I wear a CPAP machine to bed...because its sexy LOL
V. Vegetable? Corn on the cob!
W. Worst habits? Spending too much on Skylar and Onnie's lunch(LOL) and smoking on girls night out
X.X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray
Y.Your favorite food? Mexican and Potatoes
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius

Here's My LUCKY 7 :

Kathy
Cheri
Jaime
Gwen
Tracey
Candy
DJ Holly Rocks ~ Because I love You !!!!! LOL

10 comments:

Tracey said...

OMG!The serious pic is freakin BEAUTIFUL! Ilove it.

Leslie said...

I love Sky's blue bikini ..she works it!
OMG who doesnt love the quotes from Wally world! LOL

My favorite quote from that movie is "my dad says im the best french kisser!"..LOL

Leslie

Kerri said...

Love that girl's many expressions!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Kecia said...

Ok that fence in the playing ball picture...jeesh..are you keeping out Dinosaurs or something?

sarahdelap said...

Shhhhhhhh. I smoke on girls night out too. Don't tell anyone it's a secret. And skylie and her many expressions always breathtaking

jill marie said...

Oh, that Skylie... such a sweetie! I have missed seeing her expressive lil face!

Smoking on girls night out... oh, I would NEVER do that.. wink wink!

*I would love to add you to my blogroll... if you don't mind, comment me and let me know! Jill

Our Family of 5 said...

Ok, gotta get the good things out first, I love that color of Sky, her swim suit that is. And her pillow case outfit is absolutely beautiful. Hint Hint! Where did ya get it?
Our Anniversary's are very close, we are September 14,1991
Now on to that beautiful child. She totally blows me away with all them smiles and her pissy faces! What a character she is!! No doubt she keeps you on your toes!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Sky with attitude is precious! I can't wait to see some of that tude in person! I also love Sky butt with tude!!!! She is a true beauty : )

What is a CPAP machine when I first read it I thought it said crap machine! I don't even know what a crap machine is either!!!

Sarah said...

Skylie is too frickin cute! Can't wait to meet both of you at Gfest!! LOVE the pic of her with Brody and Saffron too! I love their mommies!

Kathy said...

Love Sky's bathing suit...just too cute!! Glad to see John isn't the only one with mood swings. It is like toddler PMS!