Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mo-Guate 2008






















Yep there it is.





The Attitude that is.




Oh Yeah, she's workin' it!!!




Skylie "Lov'in Her New Playhouse" Butt




Elevators are F---U---N



OMG !!!!!




Who Are These Hot Mommas?????




Funny




Faces




Guates Gone Wild



We are going to hate it when these girls are teenagers!



Sky's new big sis, Ana



Saffron is such a cutie.



She is stunning, goggles and all!



Miss Candy and a sleeping Moose



Miss Kya Blu



So So Cute



The girls got along really well.



This beautiful boy is finally home where he belongs.



Skylie loves her Daddy



Miss Beta So Cute and Sassy



Brody



The Brodster



The Bro Man



Collecting pool water



Jagger Jett is AWAKE!!!!



Been Caught Stealin'! Bonnie... Where is your arm?



Ralphie and Bubby are SK8TR BOYZ!!!!



Aw Crap, NO WAY she'll get her license !!!!



Air Hockey Goddess



I want tickets !!!!!




He is so freakin' adorable!!!!!




Jesus Ralph!!!! What'd you do now?????




DAMMIT !!!!Dance Revolution really is Addicting!!!!




It makes me all googley eyed



She's just plain tuckered out here folks!!!!




Adoption Rocks and so does SKY!!!!!





This Child is also stunning:










Putting our kids to work.




Football Pose... Hike Hike




No, I'm Poop'in




The Beautiful Melia



Pumpkin's GOOD



Daddy LOOK!!!!!



Saff's blowing bubbles!



Brody too!



I Love my friends!!!!




A very Special group of Ladies...can I call us ladies... really? LOL



A Momma and her girl



Pretending to play the banjo (well it is the Ozarks people!)



Awe their sharing.



Poor Pitiful Pearl...I mean Bubby.



The Lake



To Quote old SNL, "I Like Quarry Cuz Its Crunchy".



LOL Sometimes it is a journey to take a deuce.LOL



Beautiful Day



Skylie called the hay, "rolls for horses"



The sky was sooooo blue and the clouds soooo puffy.



This was after she puked...twice



I LOVE QUIK TRIP COFFEE !!!!!



I LOVE CHEESE



I LOVE MY FREAKIN' FAMILY !!!!!!

21 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

So jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time! Of course all the kids are adorable!!!! The last pics with the eye ball - those are scarey : )

Sarah said...

Jealous here too! I so wish I could have come!!! Aren't Kathi and Bonnie the BEST?!?!!?

What fun it looks like everybody had!!! Awesome and fun pictures!

Valerie said...

The eye ball pics are hilarious! Look like you guys had lots of fun.

Leslie said...

Those are some darn good pics!!! All those guate babies melt my heart!

Jaime Salas said...

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly.... Skylie definitely has your eyes! ;)

My fav's in order...

1. Guats gone wild.
2. Bonnie's missing arm.
3. Bubby (what a sad photo!)

Who sings that song- now it is STUCK in my head. Been caught stealing...????? Time to askjeeves

Let's find a class, I am in!

Jaime

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures. Adoption does rock. They are all so beautiful!
The eyeball pics are a little frightening, but fun.
Love,
Mawma

Kerri said...

Ooh - I'm so sad we missed it. Ruby is still having to many sleep issues to travel. We will be in St Louis in October though.
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Candy said...

I LOVE YOUR FREAKING PICTURES....And you have to email me the three of KYA...THOSE ARE AWESOME and I want to print them.

SO that is too funny that Skylie was talking about the HAY...On the way there Kya noticed the HAY for the first time and Called it CIRLES for MOOOO...HAHA WE HAVE SMART AND BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

Oha nd I LOVE YOUR FREAKIN FAM TOO!

Heidi said...

So fun! I wish they had fun events like that here in AZ. Hmmm, maybe I should try to do something about that. :)

colefamily said...

WHAT A FUN TIME!!
LOVED ALL YOUR PHOTOS!
SKYLIE GETS CUTER BY THE MINUTE!! DON't YOU AGREE THAT GUATEMALAN KIDS DO NOT EVER TAKE A BAD PICTURE? OR ARE WE BIASED!! THANKS FOR BEING A DEDICATED READER TO OUR BLOG!

Our Family of 5 said...

Jealous Jealous Jealous! Looks like so much fun!! Love Sky's Red and White outfit. She is just precious. Love the eyes! That is how I feel every morning =)

Our Family of 5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RLK913 said...

Love the pictures!! Looks like such a great time.

Nikki said...

First of all, oh my gosh Skylie is gorgeous, and getting so big!

Thanks for the congrats about Ethiopia! I can't wait :) and I would love to give your blog a new look. I have made a LOT of changes since I did this one, and now you have to pick out your own scrabook kit so you get to choose the colour scheme. I will give you more details when you are ready to have it done, shoot me an email at ncochrane3@hotmail.com anytime!!

Tracey said...

I am jealous too!! What a bunch of beautiful kids!!! And mommies too! You HAVE to come in Feb. so I don't always have to be the jealous one:)

Beverly said...

what a wonderful time!!

bluethenpink said...

OMG I am so jealous too!! You all look like you are such a bunch of funsters!! Cool pics! As usual they are a blast to look at!....Oh and Mr G has just informed me that you have funny looking eyes!! LOL

Maya and Maria said...

Oooh, I'm so jealous!! I wanna come over and play!!! Seriously, the attitude pics had me rolling. I love 'em all!

Kecia said...

Janes Addiction does "Been Caught Stealin'". So many great shots. I wish I could have a houseful of those Guate babies.

Kathy said...

It looks like a great time!! What beautiful children! I am so jealous of all the local groups. I can't seem to find one around here and lack the energy to start one!!

Have you tried visine for your eyes??

Tara said...

I am sooooo jealous that you had such an awesome time at MoGuat. I swear that I am tagging along next year. MO can't be too far from OH, can it?? We gots corn too! LOL