Monday, August 18, 2008

Some More Kick Ass-Ness


FFFFFFFFFF


You can see her chipped tooth in this one.


I fell over my own feet at Lion's Choice.


Mommy almost shit herself.


Haaa That would 've been funny.


I didn't do it.


C'Mon Daddy.


She's cute.


They're giving me the same "LOOK".


I'z gotz culinary skillz.


First day of home-ec


Get'cho ass outta my kitchen!!!


What shall I make ?????


A lil' of this...


a pinch and a dab of that.


Funny Girl.


Mmm...That's some damn good grub.


(Burp) Pardon Me.


She kinda looks like Onnie...picking her teeth. LOL


Saving the cheese all over her for later.


Can't get enough.


Oh Dear, I'm a mess.


Oh God I am unbutton-your-pants FULL !!!!


Why Yes, this is a Holly G Kick Ass Bow.


Oh whatchamacallit!!!! Animal ...animal is on it.


My Mother is making me watch this.


He looks like a vagina-penis.


Her jugular is popping.


Kill me now.


tic tac skip hotch





I see London, I see France


2 Peas in a Pod


Loves his girl he does.


Cute.


I don't wanna go in and take a bath !!!!!

14 comments:

Leslie said...

She is sooooo cute in the chefs hat!!! I cant believe the nasty stuff you let your girl watch..sick! LOL

She is too cute!

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

I never thought of that character as how you described it, but you are correct!!! Skylar and Ralph are so cute together!!!

Amy said...

She is just a ball of cuteness and attitude all wrapped up in one! Love the pics!

Valerie said...

What a sweetie! And I love the new bow. We don't have that one....yet. Looks like you have a chef on your hands!

bluethenpink said...

Ok she can come and cook in my kitchen anytime she wants!!! LOL! Oh and the I saw the same "I don't wanna go in and take a bath" look last night...that is toooo funny! :O) Oh btw Miss A says she loves the "bows" in her hair...:O)

jill marie said...

Those pics of her and your hubby make me melt... how sweet... and the chef's hat... too much... she is just so cute!

Chantelle Becking said...

How hilarious! The chipped tooth sounds like a day in my life!
Thanks for commenting on our newest adoption! Can't wait for more details on your end also??? Maybe?
Keep us posted over here! We love to see what ya'll are up to!
Chantelle & Bianca

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Dear Skylie,
I love a chick who can cook! Mommy says that she has "too many other mad skillz, that she doesn't need to learn to cook too." Daddy told me, "Dude, marry a girl with less of an attitude problem than your mommy and a girl who can at least boil water!"

And was that Fraggle Rock on your TV? My mommy has been trying to get me to watch some old skool show with blue things runnin around, the Smurfs?! You heard of em? LAME! Give me Elmo any day!

Skylie, will you marry me? We can run off to Sesame Place and live happily ever after, without these crazy biatches that are raising us!

All my love
Bug AKA Kade

Jaime Salas said...

I love the "What shall I make ?????" photo!

Kathy said...

Too cute!! Love the pics with Sky and her Daddy...just precious! Love the Animal bow - I have hair bow envy. And Skylar looks like a great chef.

colefamily said...

VERY PRECIOUS!
LOVE THE COOKING HAT!!
THEY LOVE TO HELP COOK AT THIS AGE!! G FAVORITE IS BLUEBERRY MUFFINS BUT HAS A HARD TIME WAITING FOR THEM TO BAKE THE 11 min!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

What was Sky making to eat? Brownies maybe? Love the Hannah Anderson dress - great color. You are too funny with your captions and I love her chef hat too.

How could you be so mean and make Sky take a bath - you are evil!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I forgot to comment about the chipped tooth! My word I bet you almost died! I know someone who's 18 mo old fell and completely knocked out one of her 2 front teeth and the dentist said they just have to wait until her adult teeth come in so she is going to be missing her tooth for 6 or 7 years!!! So at least it is only a chip right?