Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weekend Madness ... Late Night Edition


Do these glasses make my head look big?


LOL Still laughing from the first pic.


How you do'in Shhhweethawt?


The humpty Dance is Your Chance to do the Hump


White people ...do the humpty hump!


I have no words.


Guatemalans ...do the humpty hump


OMG Mom U R A DORK!!!!


OH MY GOD Onnie bought me a coat.


It says CoCo Bon Bons. Isn't that fun to say?


Little Girl.


Precious as can be.


Skylie Butt.


Getting Funky.


She does not have a load in her pants here. LOL


I swear.


Guess what we're starting in a week?


Was it that obvious?


Yeah this is where I hang.


Kate , I'm gonna be a fighter fighter when I grow up.


And a motorcycle.


Cute cousins.


Step away from the cuteness.


Cousins ...


She means business at the craft table.


Cinderella showed up at my park.


Batman too.He was so bad ass , he gave me candy...twice.


WATCH OUT!!!!! There's a JINORMOUS BUBBLE BEHIND YOU!!!!!


Love this with Lisa(Kate's Mommy) in the background.


Are you serious?


Shhhhhh I'm invisible.


Kidding.


IDK I like it.


Click on picture to see GIANT BOOGER.

See you tomorrow!

12 comments:

Jaime Salas said...

I am convinced life in your house is one big party.

p.s. can't believe your still awake too!

Laurie said...

How precious. The picture you called 'cousins' is amazing! Love, love, love that one!

Tina said...

Great Pics! Skylie is adorable funny eyewear and all.

Lilysmom said...

Love love love the shots with those silly glasses. And even stunning with a gigantic booger. If only we could all pull off that look.

Kathy said...

Great pics!! Was the big glasses another potty prize? I am going to go out on a limb and guess dancing school will be starting soon. Yay! How much fun is that?? Love the pic of Sky with her hands posed ballerina style and the pic of you and the cousins. It is so great that they are so close in age.

Leslie said...

Sky is soo cute in her purple Tu tu and her humpty hump glasses!!! Girl you are soooo old school!!!! I love that song 1991 style!!! LOL

Heidi said...

Those glasses are awesome. And what were Cinderella and Batman doing at your park, may I ask?

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Is that all you guys do is have fun?!? I am so jealous!! Love the glasses too funny. Sky and her cuz are too cute together.

PS I had to click to see the big booger and EWWWWW

Michelle said...

Those glasses pictures are just the best...So CUTE!!!

Tracey said...

Does the party ever stop there? YES IT DOES...WHEN YOU BRING IT TO CO!!!!

Hugs to all you crazy people!

Kecia said...

I can't believe you remember the humpty hump!

Our Family of 5 said...

You always have cool things to post about. I have such a boring life, I am totally living vicariously through you!! I am loving the pictures of Sky and her dress is just adorable. Tell Onnie, I LOVE the coat!!