Monday, September 1, 2008

GG's, Balloons, and Wineries


Don't mess with me and my Bubby.


M & M's are Yum.


Telling Uncle Jeff stories.


Smooches.


Her new friend.(Toys are scarce at GG's ya know)


There something wrong with this cat.


Huh????


OH MY God!!!!!They're gonna land on the house!!!


Lawn Pilates


Take me with you.......


Its just something we don't see everyday.


Yeah it was really weird!


Bye Bye


So weird.


I repeat so weird. LOL


An old building in Hermann, Missouri.


Winery in Hermann.


She stood here herself. Such a model.


Snap to the beat.


Jammin'.


Had to take her shoe and sock off.


There was mulch inside...so she said. HeeHee


Angel Baby


Goof Ball


Reach for the stars...ummm or a leaf.


Wine anyone?


That's right kids...Smoking is COOL!!!!


What up Muscles???? LOL


Anna and Katie


If you weren't sisters...


You'd be 2 lonely ass chicks who drank ALOT!!!!


Katie and her BFF Shawnee


Oh Dear Gawd....We are very very drunk.


Not as bad as the 2 hugging the car though. LOL


Happy travels. See you later in the week !

:)

18 comments:

Jaime Salas said...

Where did you see Armadillo's??? Jason and I were discussing that the other night. You NEVER see any out here, but you drive to Branson and you see dead one's (RIP) everywhere!

Looks like ya'll had fun. I can't remember the last time I hugged a car or a minivan. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you bee-otches forgot ME, I guess you need to know that I am a wino too. Looks like you guys had some fun! Peace and hugs,
Kath and B-man

Leslie said...

OMG im soooo jealous!!! I love wine and wineries too! Sky looks sooo cute in all of those pics!!!! ((hugs)))) have a nice week!

Cheryl, said...

You are too funny and it looks like you all had a wonderful time. Wish I lived closer to yall so I could go to the winery also. Sky is just adorable.

Tracey said...

I love Sky's brown and white dress!! AND rock on drunk girl! I don't like wine but I would have chugged right along with you! Looks like a blast!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Your daughter is REALY cute!!! Looks like you had fun at the winery.

Tiny Dancer

Our Family of 5 said...

I totally need to move closer to you. Me, You & A Winery = one hell of a good time! Leslie is close too, she could come along as well =)

Amy said...

Great pics and captions as always! Please tell me you scrapbook all of your great photos and include your wittiness!?!?!

Samantha said...

I love visiting wineries!! Looks so fun!

JuJu - said...

love you girl! LOVE the pics too:)

Valerie said...

Oh, Skylie's expressions just are adorable! And the brown and white dress rocks!

Leslie said...

Kelly ,

Go to my blog i have a few awards for you! you rock!

Heidi said...

Love those first captions with the balloon! You crack me up.

Heidi said...

Kelly, I think I deleted your email but I already have enough stuff to fill the one suitcase so don't worry about cleaning out Skye's room. :) I am going to try to find out how much it will cost to bring another one so I'll let ya know.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Wine.........One of the main staples in life. :)


I love the brown and white outfit Sky is wearing. That is really cute!


Andrea

Cheri and Jesse said...

I am not normally a wine drinker, UNLESS it's a trip to the wineries! Looks like you had a blast. Hey, that's an idea. Maybe in the fall we can hit the wineries in Augusta? Maybe Jaime and Jason would like to go as well.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

You are too funny! I love the face Sky is making after she is taking her shoes off! Looks like you guys had a good time at the winery!

Kathy said...

I love Skylar's brown and white dress too! Oh, and the plaid one. And her face looking at the balloon reminds me of the movie Independence Day.

The winery looks like a blast! Now I that the little man finally fell asleep and my house is in some semblance of order I am going to get me a glass of wine!!