Friday, September 26, 2008

Onnies',Kate and Monkey Butt


This is Black Betty.


She is as quirky as Lucy.


This is Mr.Kitty.


This is Sky walking away from him because he's not the nicest cat on the planet.


"Blow Me" what she said to Mr.Kitty when he wouldn't play with her. LOL


Pretending to suck on a pretend binky.


Acting all sweet and innocent. And so full of shit.


Acting like a crying baby who lost her pretend binky.


Still at it.


The baby is better now.


Here she is smoking the binky, out on the back porch just like GG. Thanks GG


Or like her mother on girls' nite out. LOL


BAD MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just looking pretty in her HollyG dress that barely fits her anymore.


Angelic


Bubblicious


Hi Kate!


Stink Eye


Pouty Bubble Butt


Hee Hee Bubble Butt


Oh Dear God The DRAMA


Laughing at herself because she is a drama queen.


Flash forward 15 years and she's drunk at a party and saying "I'm NUMBER ONE! "


Mums....Happy Freaking Fall its 1000 degrees outside :)


Looking all angelic again...thank God, I couldn't get that drunk picture outta my head.


Miss Ella


Giraffes


Channeling Ed Grimley


Girls RULE


It Stinks


Yeah , like poo.


Oh its the penguins and puffins. PEEEE-UUUU


Our monkey friend with his blanket again.


Scared shitless and let's get outta here look.

:) Have a great weekend!!!! Happy Birthday to Ralphie tomorrow!

17 comments:

Farrah said...

That was going to be my next question "Where you got that beautiful dress" Then you answered me before I could get to the damn comments section...LOL

So pretty, I Love her facial expressions or either the comments under them, I'm not sure which is funnier.

She is a beautiful child however you look at it!!!

Marianne said...

Fun post, thanks for sharing, your little one is beautiful! Have a great weekend.

Heidi said...

I love your kitties names! I just love all of Sky's outfits.

Tina said...

YOu are crackin my ass up with the "drunk" picture. She is just too cute and she knows it.

Happy Birthday Ralph!

Kerri said...

Ooh - I miss that girl!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Tracey said...

Dear S,
You look hot in that dress! I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle toward me in your wedding dress:) I love you very much!

Love,
Bug

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

You're too good!!! I love the drunk number 1 photo!!!! She is too cute!

Leslie said...

That skylie is sooo funny with her attitude faces!!!!

hugs,Leslie

Donna said...

Yes, yes - I love that little dress!! Then again, maybe it's just Skylar wearing the dress that makes it too cute!

How sweet that she's picked up smoking and (acting) drunk. It will save her so much time off those awkward "exploratory" teen years! lol

If you had an all white cat would you name it White Winda? White Wendy? hmmmm.....??

Thanks for putting a smile on my face, Kelly. Your posts always do.

Sarah said...

Oh Kelly... I just roll when I read about your sweet Skylie! She looks like she has quite the personality!! Such a beauty!

sarahdelap said...

Missed ya while you were on blogger vaca. Glad your back. Smoking the binky is so funny no matter how disturbing. I also have a drama queen. She put her hand on her forhead the other day and said I don't feel well with a sigh. Too cute!

Kathy said...

Thanks...now I have the song Black Betty in my head! I love the glimpses into future Sky! And I would trade your 1000 degrees for our weather. It is frickin freezing. Long sleeves and fleece footie jammies. Holding off on turning the heat up though! Yes, I am a cheapskate.

Happy B-day to Ralph!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I love Sky with the black kitty! and the orangutan is so cut too!!!

The drama - you had better watch out when she is 16! You are going to have your hands full : )

Becca said...

Beautiful pictures and hysterical dialogue, as usual. And I am SO HAPPY to hear that I am not the only Mommy to sneak a smoke (or two) on Mommy's Night Out!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

jill marie said...

Ed Grimly, huhuhuhuhbahahahaha! That is so funny!

She is beautiful, even when goofy!

Valerie said...

Oh, the drunk number one pic, I think I have a couple of those hidden of me around here, except I was probably 22!-or was that just a couple of years ago? I tend to forget how old I am, and thats a good thing.

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my lordy~ You always make me laugh out loud with your super fun photo comments! Gosh you'd be fun to visit with and share some vino and good stories! Thanks for the smiles today! Your little one is just adorable, as always! Happy Monday~ Les