Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Funday


Notice Lucy's got her formula and bottle.


Weirdest Cat Evah


Smooches for her sis.


Lucy sure does love her Skylie.


What do ya want to do today mom?


Hmmmm Let's think. Let's go to Maggie's Party.


Princess Maggie


Giggly Kate


Tissue Paper Dancing.


What??? You've never heard of it.


Its interprative dance. God!!!!!!!!!!


Dancey Dance Time (Yo Gabba Gabbers you know what I'm talking about)


She is so cute.


Good friends having good times. We will miss you ...Hopefully we'll see you girls again around Christmas.

11 comments:

Tracey said...

Hieeeee! I love the cat pics...mostly because it looks horrified:) lol. I love all of The Big Guy's creatures...except...
cats (but I won't hold it against ya)
spiders
snakes
bugs (not the tan snuggly kind)
Hee hee!

Valerie said...

Oh, my. If my kids make me watch 'Yo Gabba Gabba' one more time I'm going to lose it!

Skylie looks so cute in red!

Christine said...

Great little story! Love the cat picture.

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I have to say that I have not entered the Yo Gabba Gabbers world...should I be thankful??? Or envious???

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, Lucy and Sky, Best Friends! Too cute. You know I love her Gymbo outfit. Sorry I am slacking on the blogs. I have been obsessed with Facebook =)

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

It looks like you guys had a good time at the birthday party! I love Sky's dress I almost bought that for Mia but I didn't. Maybe I will now that Sky is so stinking cute in it! She looks so happy in that last picture! too cute!!

Suzanne and Jayme said...

Love, love, love her kissing the cat

Kathy said...

Love the pics of Sky and Lucy! So cute together! Sky does look great in red. But then she looks great in everything!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. You should get a job at captioning other people pictures. Just my opinion.

Prickly Pete

Leslie said...

OMG we love Yo Gabba Gabba!!! DJ Lance is my boyfriend..OH wait i think DJ lance has a BOYFRIEND!! WINK wink! LOL

I love all sky's Gymbo outfits!!! CUTE!

Hugs,Leslie

Heidi said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Hey, thanks so much for the card and check. I will put it to good use! YOU ROCK!!!!!!