Sunday, September 7, 2008

We Love the Park


No ...What are you up to?


Skylie Dancey Butt


I love doing the "Wiggle Butt".


Strutting her stuff.


Bar Hopping.


Introducing.....


Singing an original song made up in that very moment.


Shaking hands with the audience.


Dancing again.


Happy Eyes.


She's a cutie.


Thanks for coming to the show.


Reaching...Not to change the subject, Skylar, how cute is this outfit.


She was "The Teacher" here.


Onnie and Sky





Hysterical


Shadow Fishing


Just Hanging out...(Sorry had to say it)


If only the water was on. LOL


So this is a new trend. Do you love it. As if my fridge wasn't full of enough crap Sky has decided to add to it.She colors a couple lines, licks the paper (like you would an envelope), then sticks it on the fridge. It makes me giggle.

Future Target Shoppers


AW MA GAWD


Stick it!!!!


Laughing at Heide because the slide literally spit her out!!!!


The first time she ever drank out of a water fountain.


Its like a massage!!!!!


Do you like my stickers?


I love her stickers.


Yeah I got cookie on my face...so what!


I am sad.


Cute Profile pic.


What do you mean , that's it?????????
?
Well we didn't make it to Mo G-Fest Picnic. I thought it was going to rain and didn't get much sleep last night .So I figured it was a great day to take a nap. Yeah I woke up and it was beautiful outside...of course. ARRRRRRRGGGGG

13 comments:

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

She's sooo cute and her outfit was to die for!!! :)

Jaime Salas said...

Missed you at Guatfest today!!!

Leslie said...

I love her Gymbo outfit..I got Abby some stuff from there the other day..That damn store is the devil!!! Sky looks sooo cute even when she shakes her Brown Booty!

Luv,Leslie

Rhonda said...

Truly adorable and what a lot of fun. I just loved seeing all the poses!!!! Of course one of my favorite stores is gymboree as well!!!!
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Aimee said...

OMG, love that outfit!! Now I want to go look for one for Mayna! Skylie is such a cutie and a ham!!

Heidi said...

Love her outfit! Gymboree rocks. Love the pic of her with her Onnie too.

Tracey said...

I love shadow fishing! My favorite pic in a very long time!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

LOVE the outfit!! Sky is so cute in it! I love the massage slide too - what's up with that?!?

She is so adorable that she licks the art and thinks it will stick to the fridge!

Leslie said...

OMG Kelly i am a damn nerd..Since i hit 30 im all about comfort over fashion!!! SAD SAD SAD!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Our Family of 5 said...

Loving her Gymbo Outfit!! I always love checking for new Skylie smiles. Love the Skylie butt picture too.

colefamily said...

She is sooooo cute--I see such a resemblane in or two sweeties! Yes even the tan lines are similliar! Lol!!!! Looks like a beautiful day at the park!

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck and eat Skyler's 2 holes