Thursday, September 4, 2008

Young Hollywood Fashionistas


How cute is this.


And this.


Giggling at her Aunt.


Fallen Angel...very Victoria Secret~esque


Singing at the top of her lungs.


This girl is Shirley Temple's #1 Fan.


Lucy all dressed up.


Why I Aughtta!


Love the beads.


Brushing Sky's hair with a plastic monkey.


Yeah whatever face.


Boycotting Calliou.


Divas ONLY.


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


Big Cheese.


Sisters.


The Land of Tutus


More Beads!!!!


Slinky's are so 80's cool.


From Tallest to Smallest.


Where's Skylar?


I don't care! LOL


She's over there.


Not here.


Right there.


Whatever dude...I am so over this!


:) My computer with all my early pics of Skylar is all effed up soooooooo this post is my FFF. If you would like to participate in FFF , CLICK HERE. We have a busy weekend and that means lots of pics so stay tuned.

14 comments:

Kathy said...

Now that looks like a whole lot of girly fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that fun!!! They are all so cute. I love Skylar's hat in the second to the last picture.
Love,
Brenda from 90210

Christine said...

THey are adorable!

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness, they are all truly adorable! LOVE the pictures!!!!
Rhonda

Jaime Salas said...

I want to be her friend!!! How many tutu's does she have????

Tina said...

They are all SO cute! Just alittle too girly for me. I'm hoing for pirate dress up...lol.

Leslie said...

I love the girls in all their tu tus!!!!! TU tus rock!!!!

I want one too! LOL

Luv,Leslie

M & J said...

Those tutu's are so cute!!! That almost makes me want a girl, almost... ;)

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love all the tutus! Did you make them all?!? Sky is such a doll in them! Can't wait to meet you guys.

Cheryl, said...

Those are so cute. Oh my. I am watching my man, Keith Urban. Yeehaw!!!! Have a great weekend.

Becca said...

Your dress up clothes kick ass!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Janet said...

LOVE those purple butterfly/angel wings. All those little girls are SO cute.

Heidi said...

VERY Victoria Secret-esque! I love it!

Robyn said...

How cute!!

Robyn