Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Beautiful


Hurry up Mom!


Dammit!


Damn dress getting in the way of my partying.


Look Its Sarah and Baby Charley


You thought it was somebody else huh?


Teag before she threw up :(


C'mon I'm gonna get it before you do ...na na na na boo boo


Don't fuck with me!


I'm just kidd'in


Skylie and Teager Butt


Dude there is a kitty back there.


What'chu want?


Mommy playing with the camera ...of course!


This is how a lady rides!


Its hot and my shoe came off, Slave Mom come here and put it on :)


Doesn't my Aunt Va Vern look good ?????


These boots were made for walking.


The Beautiful Miss Nola


Its a Kung Fu Panda Shrek Cake ...I am not even going to discuss the stupidity of the bakery :)


WOW!!!! I can't believe I'm 3


Make a Wish


Skylar,
I cannot believe I get to be your Mom. You are so vibrant, funny, and full of life. You make me laugh every single day. You are such a little person now...so independent. You demand attention and you provide such great entertainment. You saved us from a dull and dreary existence. Thank you for bringing us back to life. You ROCK!!!!!
Today I also think about your birthmom and how much she loved you. I am so thankful that she made an adoption plan for you. We will find her one day and hopefully by then I can verbalize what it is I feel for her in words besides Love, pure love. Skylar, Skylie, Boots, I hope you had a wonderful day. Its a great day to be 3, the sun is shining and its not too hot. Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Mom

:)

26 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! I can't wait to meet you and your rockin mom this weekend! We will partay!!

Sarah & Sophie

Tina said...

Feliz Cumpleanos princessa! Toby sent you an ecard....hope you got it.

Beverly said...

So sweet!! Happy Birthday!!

bluethenpink said...

Feliz Compleanos amiga!!! You are so funny and very very very cute!!! Hope you have a great day!! :O) HUGS from Miss A and Mr G!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYLAR!
HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS AS FUN AS MINE!! I NOW TOLD MY MOM I AM THREE!! YOUR DAY IS A DAY FOR YOU TO HAVE FUN AND EAT LOTS OF CAKE!! WE LOVED YOUR POOFY DRESS! YOUR MOMMY IS VER FAST ON POSTING PHOTOS!! HUGS TO YOU OUR LITTLE GUATEMALAN FRIEND!!!! GRETCHEN

Cheri and Jesse said...

Happy, happy birthday beautiful 3 year old princess!!!! (Can't wait to find out what bakery NOT to use!)

Kerri said...

Happy birthday, Skylar!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
(PS - sorry I don't comment as often - 2 kiddos gets kind of overwhelming at times. Still enjoy seeing that gorgeous girl though.)

Tracey said...

Awwww! A very Happy Birthday to my beautiful DIL! Bug and I wish we could be there to give you a great big squeeze:) You looked MARVELOUS in your b-day dress!

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Skylie!!! :)

Cheryl, said...

Happy Birthday Sky!! So adorable in her Tutu.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday cutie!
Joey would be jealous of that Kung Fu Panda Shrek cake! How funny!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Skylar,
You are a wonder to behold. Every day with you is a gift. I am so glad I get to be your Onnie. What did I do to deserve this. You are so loved by all of us. We are blessed.
Happy 3rd Birthday Sweetie.
Love,
Your Onnie

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Happy Birthday Sky! You are such a beautiful girl!!

I hope you had a great birthday!

Aimee said...

Happy birthday Skylar! Looks like she had a great day!

Valerie said...

Looks like the birthday girl had a great party. LOVE the outfit. I need to get Ava a tutu! Hope to meet you this weekend and celebrate Skylie's birthday again. Love the new blog!

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday Skylar. What a beautiful girl you are and such a cute little outfit!
Rhonda

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Skylie! Wow! Three seems to sneak up so fast. We will be there in 5 months.

That dress is gorgeous and so is the girl in it.

Jaime Salas said...

Happy Birthday Angel!!! You are a true blessing.

Isn't she amazing? Cannot believe how quickly the kids are growing up.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am not too late to wish her a big happy birthday from Brody, am I? We miss you guys!
smmoooochhies to Skylie!
Kath&Bro

Michelle said...

Feliz Cumpleaños!!!!

She is so cute and those pictures are precious...

Michelle

Tracey said...

Love the new look, did you do it?

Our Complete Family said...

Happy birthday Princess Skylar! A new great year and a rockin new blog getup! Happy rest of your birthday week. Oh yea, don't forget, you get cake and ice cream and all things great this whole week! That's the rule!!! xo, Les & my gang

Jenny said...

Happy 3rd Birthday! The pictures are so cute. Love the blog design.

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! I love her outfit!! Happy 3rd Birthday Skylie!!

Robyn

Charlotte Mae said...

Skylar, you are such a big girl!! Happy birthday to a beautiful little princess!

andrea chiu said...

I am so glad to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of
your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com