Thursday, October 16, 2008

Huge Eff'in Pumpkins


Well Hello there


Does this look like a fake smile?


La la la la la la


Like what.......ever like these are huge effin' pumpkins


They are bigger than me!


They're fun to climb on!!!!


She loves to put her hands in her pockets.


Hi !!!!! I don't think I know there is a big scary thing behind me!


Farmer Sky


You can see where I shaved my eyebrow......yes I did


Mommy keeps saying how lucky I am that I didn't cut myself


Hey I am old enough to drive , I am old enough to shave ...right?


Mommy is over the moon I didn't shave it all off.


Just a little trim.


EWWWWWW Artsy


Its been a gourd year...LOL That was a horrible joke.


Lots of tractors.


I love my Bubby.


See ya later!

:)

11 comments:

Heidi said...

She looks so cute in that sweater and oh my gosh, shaving an eyebrow? That's a new one! Good thing she didn't shave the whole thing off! Then you'd have to shave the other one and draw them in with eyeliner. ;)

Leslie said...

Looks like you had some fun at the Pumpkin Patch....Im taking Abby on Saturday!!! I love fall!

Hugs,Leslie

Anne said...

Love her in that sweater!! It looks like you had a great day at the pumpkin patch.

Yikes!!!I can't believe she shaved her eyebrow.

jill marie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH, Alli shaved off BOTH of her eyebrows when she was little... I about died... she looked like a freak! Thank goodness it was only a trim!

She is the cutest pumpkin in the patch.

Jill, Nate, and Joey said...

You take amazing photos! It was so nice meeting you at gfest. Jenny and Gwen were right....I have been reading your posts and this is new must read blog for me. I look forward to getting to know your family too.

Tina said...

Those are like the biggest pumpkins EVER!!! Sky looks adorable in her little sweater.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Where oh where did you ever get that sweater?!? Maybe....gymboree! Sky sure looks cute in it!

Love the big pumpkins too.

Lilysmom said...

I think it is hillarious that she shaved her eyebrows. Glad she didn't hurt herself. It tops when lily put an entire jar of vasoline in her hair. I too love her adorable sweater.

Donna said...

I LOVE that sweater - of course, I LOVE Skylar in it more!

And the eyebrow thing, she's totally just being fashion forward! Wait and see... ;-)

Kathy said...

Adorable pictures!!! Love the sweater too! Sky is just too cute...shaved eyebrow and all. I love the pic with her standing in front of the huge pile of pumpkins and the big creepy thing. I know, I am weird.

Beverly said...

great pics. Shaved her eyebrow, huh? She keeps you on your toes!