Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Cubby


Full of It


Lovin' on the Velveteen Rabbit


Now I know why Sky has issues with the camera.


The far off in the distance look.


A new cubbie.

Even Kate enjoys it.

Enough Pictures woman!!!!!Lucy agrees.

A scary pic of LuLu.

It just looks so comfy, doesn't it?


I swear I didn't make this mess.


Look I'm a cat in a cat bed.

That's silly!!!!

Trying to lift Kate.( They are about the same size so this is amusing to me.)


Skylar calls Kate her "stister".


Big Cheese Squared.

Tickle Time.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!!!!!I think we all know what I am thankful for.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that she says Kate is her stister. So cute.
Love,
Own

Valerie said...

LOL! I love her little cubbie, my kids sit in my kitchen cabinets (I have a couple of empty ones).

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

I used to always hang out in the kitchen cabinets...how fun!!! Skylar and her stister and soooo darn cute!

Sarah said...

Love your cutie patootie! Can't wait to see you guys Saturday! Happy Thanksgiving!

Our Complete Family said...

Have a great gobble gobble day with your little turkey! :)
Hugs, Les

Leslie said...

awwww your girls are soooooooo cute!!! I love their cubby too..i wish i could fit in a cubby like that!!! Darn rear end! LOL

Luv,Leslie

Vanessa said...

They're so CUTE together!!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!!

Tracey said...

Cute girlies! I want one!!

Baby John's Crib said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Rhonda said...

What great pictures and so much fun to see all those smiles! Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving celebration.

Janet said...

What a bunch of cuties!!!

J said...

Absolutely adorable!!
Janel

Cheryl, said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you had a great day with your family. Did you go shopping yesterday? Here is a list of things KA is getting that is not too expensive:

pots and pans
wooden play food (target has some nice stuff at 14.99)
sweet as me doll with clothes
more play food (plastic at wal mart)
plug in play (decided on this instead of the learning game - we are just not to that yet)
PAINTS

email me if you want more ideas.

Cheryl & KA