Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by the beautiful and talented Gwen to list 7 weird things about myself and 10 weird things I am grateful for. ( well I might have made up the 10 weird things I am grateful but I'll keep it to make it interesting.

1. I hate the dark because monsters live under my bed. Yes I have admitted this before.

2. I hate feet. I think they are ugly and gross the only feet I will touch besides my own is Skylar's because they are cute. LOL

3. I have to use a different shampoo and conditioner everyday. Not 7 different kinds but at least 3 so I never use the same kind for my daily shower.

4. I have OCD.

5. I hate the smell but love the taste of Lorraine Swiss Cheese.

6. I like salt on my pretzels but have to pick it off. I guess I like the taste of a little salt. :)

7. I don't like large crowds...they freak me out and I start to sweat prefusely.

10 Weird Things I am Thankful for:

1. Chic-Fil- A, I love love love love Chic-Fil-A.

2. Coffee. I love the smell of it , I love the taste of it , I love that it wakes me up!!!!

3. Potatoes. I love 'em !

4. A new sheet of paper. Its so crisp!

5. City Boogers. You know what I mean , after being outside all day and you get those giant boogers that are fun to pick. LOL

6. New socks. There ain't nothing like the feel of a new pair of socks.

7. Burt's Bees Chapstick.

8. Carmex.

9. Tweezerman Tweezers...best tweezers your money can buy!!!!

10. Shatterproof Christmas Ornaments!!!! I have cats!

I tag anyone that feels' up to the challenge!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Ok you are soooo Weird!!!! You pick your nose and talk about it!!!HMMMMM ewwwww! LOL

Hugs from a distance cuz you might wipe your boogers on my back!Leslie

Kerri said...

Ooh - I hate feet too.

Hannah said...

I love Burt's Bees. I am totally obsessed with it. As for city boogers that is just gross..

I can deal with feet but I don't like arm pit hair ( I don't want my guy to shave it, i just don't want to see it) and saliva creeps me out!!

Becca said...

Hilarious - I can see why you're so... well, I don't know how to describe you! But you do kick ass!!! I'm going to have to check out the tweezers.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

U R A NUT!!! Love ya though!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

City Boogers! you are too much ; )

I hate feet too!

bluethenpink said...

OMG u r cracking me up!! Tweezer Man Tweezers ROCK!!! :O)

Anonymous said...

City Boogers..... oh Kel.....you're a Hoot and a half.
Love,
Ma

Our Complete Family said...

Seriously chica~ I need to make up my own award for funniest and most entertaining blogger...it'd be you, hands down!
Hugs, Les

Beverly said...

Never heard of city boogers. I could have written your first 7 weird facts though I have gotten over the fear of the dark, sort of. I would add I can't stand hair or touching other people's hair or it being off the body. I can touch G's because she is my daughter.