I have been tagged by the beautiful and talented Gwen to list 7 weird things about myself and 10 weird things I am grateful for. ( well I might have made up the 10 weird things I am grateful but I'll keep it to make it interesting.
1. I hate the dark because monsters live under my bed. Yes I have admitted this before.
2. I hate feet. I think they are ugly and gross the only feet I will touch besides my own is Skylar's because they are cute. LOL
3. I have to use a different shampoo and conditioner everyday. Not 7 different kinds but at least 3 so I never use the same kind for my daily shower.
4. I have OCD.
5. I hate the smell but love the taste of Lorraine Swiss Cheese.
6. I like salt on my pretzels but have to pick it off. I guess I like the taste of a little salt. :)
7. I don't like large crowds...they freak me out and I start to sweat prefusely.
10 Weird Things I am Thankful for:
1. Chic-Fil- A, I love love love love Chic-Fil-A.
2. Coffee. I love the smell of it , I love the taste of it , I love that it wakes me up!!!!
3. Potatoes. I love 'em !
4. A new sheet of paper. Its so crisp!
5. City Boogers. You know what I mean , after being outside all day and you get those giant boogers that are fun to pick. LOL
6. New socks. There ain't nothing like the feel of a new pair of socks.
7. Burt's Bees Chapstick.
9. Tweezerman Tweezers...best tweezers your money can buy!!!!
10. Shatterproof Christmas Ornaments!!!! I have cats!
I tag anyone that feels' up to the challenge!