Monday, December 1, 2008

Winter Welcome and First Day of School


Get Ready


Awe Yeah!!!!!SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!


Looking pissed.


Looking drunk.


Skylie Smiles!!!!! Love this shot!!!


Thinking About what to do next!


Snowballs!!!


Skylie Butt


These are all out of eff'in order!

Buliding Frosty

Had to put on Daddy's gloves


"COLD" face


Big hugs for Frosty


Daddy Butt


Frosty

I love you Goofy girl!!!!


Its too eff'in cold out here!!!!!


Pretending to go to school cause Mommy didn't take pics when it actually happened this morning. LOL

I love school and I only cried a little bit, then I told my teacher I didn't miss my Mommy anymore! :) You did awesome!!!! You made me a gingerbread boy , sang songs, played with Floam, and had a snack. Mommy only teared up on the way home, I guess we were both ready for this monumental day. I picked you up and then we headed to pick up Onnie because I told you I would take you anywhere you wanted for lunch. You picked White Castles'. After that we went to Target and I bought you a couple of little things. I am so proud to be your Mom.

13 comments:

Cheryl, said...

That is so sweet. What a big girl. Love the snow photos. I am so glad we do not have it here. One year we got snow and they shut the city down. No one can drive in it. LOL

Tracey said...

Love the snow pics! AND so proud of that big girl...rockin school!! Hooray!

Kerri said...

Yay, Skylar!!! Maybe you should go buy your mom a present for surviving the day! LOL!!!

Leslie said...

awwww such a big girl she is now!!! sniff sniff!!!

Cheri and Jesse said...

Wow, Kelly, I'm so proud of YOU!! Of course I'm proud of Skylie, but figured that she would do ok! lol And how in the hell did you make a snowman with the maybe 1/2 inch of snow??? That had to take a lot of work!! Great job guys!!!

Cheri

Steph said...

Woohoo!!! But, seriously, she is still too little for school, right?!?!

That is one rockin' snowman!!

Heide said...

1st off, Not like you at all to not take pics of ANYTHING!!!
I am so glad both of you did well. Teaghan does not start until Aug. but she is registered and ready to go. She talks about it all the time. I will miss her SOOO much. I know it will be great for her and her social skills. Even though I do daycare the other kids are not her age and can not relate to her. She will ♥♥♥ it.

Our Complete Family said...

Hey girly! When we woke up to a dusting I wondered if you guys got it across the river, too! So you did! Bryce was so bummed that ours wasn't enough to even make good snowballs with. I told him not to worry it'll come!
Aw, Skylie looks so cute in the pics, too. I love her shirt. Miss Priss has it, too! Did you hit the Gymbo sales this weekend? I did online. Uh oh...$'s spent let me tell you! ;)
Hugs, Les

Lilysmom said...

Glad that Sky rocked school and mommy only cried a little. The snow looks fun!

Rhonda said...

What a big girl. It's so tough having to say goodbye and leave but I know they have such a fun time! LOVED those pictures but can't say I miss the snow, hahaha! Cute snowman and maker!

Valerie said...

Lovin' the snow pics. My kids wouldn't go out. They kept on saying "Brrr Mommy, too cold"

I cried when Logan started preschool in Sept., but I feel good because he loves it!

Amy said...

So proud of you Skylie...I am so glad she likes school. You think she's smart now, give it a couple weeks and see all the things she will come home with...

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

What a big day! I can't believe you survived! What did you do all day without your Sky up your butt : )

Love your snow man!

How many hours is Sky going to school? what days? I know, I ask a lot of questions : )