Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Breasts

SO here's a funny... We were at Cracker Barrel last week and you know how they have the tee/peg "ignoramoose" game. Well Sky pretends that that is a birthday cake and her and Daddy were pretending it was my birthday. I blew out my "candles". Skylar says just loud enough for the surrounding tables to overhear " Mommy you have Big Breasts!!!!!!" LOL I am so glad I have a good set of "breasts" to blow out my candles!!!!!

She also announced last night that she was "So damn tired." LOL

14 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome!! 'nuf said. Just awesome!

(And we LOVE Soccer Sky. Love!)

Cheri and Jesse said...

That is awesome!! Wish I would have been sitting at that next table!!!

Our Complete Family said...

I bet the listen-iners near your table were cracking up! Kids say the most fun things!!!

Heidi said...

HAHA! I can totally picture this.

Vanessa said...

TOO FUNNY!! I love it, love it, love it!!

Tina said...

That's hysterical. At least she wasn't flashing you to the world. That's Lili's specialty.

Anonymous said...

She is soooo damn funny!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Onnie

Leslie said...

Who does she get this talk from??? her Father right?? LOL

too funny!

hugs,Leslie

Steph said...

I think I just peed my pants!!!

Valerie said...

LOL! Don't kids just say the crazy-est thing? Logan announced at a restaurant last Friday that Mommy needed a beer!

Tracey said...

That girl is AWESOME!! I love her so very much!!

Kerri said...

LOL! Seriously, you just have to love that!

Rhonda said...

Oh toooo funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

Show me Skylie's breasts