Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Butterflies and Fugly Shoes


Just love this shot.


Posing ever so pretty.


OH MY GOD ONNIE !!!!Your embarassing me.

Onnie in position for the butterflies to land on her.


Anna and Sky


This one was pretty.

SKYLIE BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know you've missed it.


Please Please Please Calm Down


Special Orthopedic Shoes for a special little Onnie. LOL
FUGLIEST SHOES EVAH!!!!!!

Another pretty one.


Shake your booty Shake it Shake it!!!


OMG I think they're copulating!!!!!!LOL Onnie looks thrilled!


Mommy what does copulating mean?


Not quite.


My little butterfly.

14 comments:

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

How fun to play with cppulating butterflies!!! I have missed Skylie Butt...glad it's back!! :)

Aimee said...

Too cute! I love the last picture of her on the butterfly bench!!!!

Heidi said...

How fun! I love the last one!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

LOVE your little butterfly! Looks like fun - I love butterflies!

Hey, I like Onnie's shoes I think I have a pair that is sort of like those : )

Leslie said...

LMAO ONnie rocks!!!!! Are those Shoes called Borns? They are the MOST comfy brand ever!!!!! IM all about comfort soooo GOO ONNIE!

Sky is sooooo pretty!!!

hugs,leslie

colefamily said...

The weather looked AWESOME and sunny!!! Skylar looked like she had a fun day but so did Onnie!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK----

Valerie said...

Wow! Looks like fun in a warm place. It's about 12 degrees outside today and windy. YUCK! I did miss Skylie butt, I wondered where it went.

Tina said...

Love the last pic. She is so stinkin cute!!!!

Brooks said...

What cute pictures! And that is at Faust Park! We must be neighbors...we frequent that park!

Anna said...

I had no idea my face looked like that!!!Booo for you putting me on here....I guess I will have to have that face transplant I was thinking about..lol!

Love that Skylie butt!

Steph said...

Hey, what's wrong with those stylin' shoes? ;)

Great pics! I love butterfuly houses!

Cheryl, said...

Too Cute. Sky hair is getting so long. It is gorgeous.

Rhonda said...

What a SPORT Onnie was! And what a gorgeous butterfly. LOVE that last picture. Have a great weekend.

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I love the one of Onnie with the bow!!