Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trip to Iowa and Sugar-Lits


For you Locked Up Fans this is Iowa State Pen at Fort Madison

Its my birthday and I am crabby!!!!!!


Vanna White


How do you think I feel ...I have to live with her, she's my mom.


Wickedy Whack


Beautiful Girl


What's up?


Ralph looks really excited.


The pool, we had a blast.


Quit jumping on my trampoline Onnie!


I Don't Care, Get off it!!!!!
So we went to Burlington, Iowa for Teaghan's 3rd birthday party and we had a great time. It took us about 3 1/2 hours to get there and the drive is really boring. Sky started getting sick Saturday ...I knew something was up when she wanted to lay down. She has a cold and a horrible cough, the doc said its a virus. She has been taking her meds like a champ and mommy bought her some licorice soooooo she's a happy girl. Funny she calls licorice "Sugar-Lits". I love Sugar-Lits!

UPDATE On Jonathan: His surgery went well. They put cadaver skin on his hands and his legs, he will have another surgery on Thursday. He will be in the Burn unit for another 10 days and be in the hospital for another month. He will have physical therapy for the next year and a half. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. Thank you so much.

12 comments:

Heidi said...

Sugar-Lits, I love it!

Our Girls said...

I came across your blog from someone elses? Just wanted to let you know I was here!
Your daughter is so CUTE! We adopted a Guatemala girl in 2008.
Do you live in Iowa? I am in Minnesota.

Valerie said...

Sugar-lits, Hummm. We have another phrase we used to say in high school, kind of like that one, but the second word is a little different!
I love the picture of the pen., adds spice to the post.

Leslie said...

Sky sky is soooo funny!!!! Candy makes ita all better BABY..

hugs,Leslie

Tina said...

LOVE the Vanna White picture. She is so stinkin cute. Jealous of your trip to a nice indoor waterpark. :)

Jill, Nate, and Joey said...

She is amazing!! So beautiful.

I am just catching up on my blogging...I will add Jonathan to my prayers.

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

Your blog just makes me laugh so much. I visit just about every day but rarely leave a comment. You are truly blessed with a beautiful daughter. Have a blessed day.

Tracey said...

Need your e-mail address, for my almost private blog:)

Jaime Salas said...

Glad to hear his surgery went well.

p.s. I love how excited Ralph was in the photo! ;)

Rhonda said...

Loved the pictures!

Our Complete Family said...

Hope Sky is feeling better! And your cousin~ many prayers to him as he goes through this tough recovery road ahead.
Your trip to Iowa looks AWESOME! What is the name of the hotel/spot you stayed? My hubs is from Iowa.
So, can you belive how cold it is in the Lou? Bryce was watching Fox2 on Wednesday night hoping that school would be closed on Thurs when we saw the list start scrolling but no luck for him.
Did you see the new Magic House parts? How cool! I can't wait to head over! We just got a Monkey Joes by us across the river, too!
Yea us!!!
We really need to get together this summer for a visit. It'd be so fun!!!
Happy TGIF day to you hun~ Les

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love sugar lits, better than sugar tits : )

Looks like the water park was fun! Love Sky on the phone with Onnie. Why in the heck was Onnie on Sky's trampoline?!? Was she breaking in her orthopedic shoes?

I hope your cuz is doing better and we will continue praying for him.